Sign in to follow this  
rollaswisha

PLEASE HELP!!!

I bought my last 200 usd required to get grand promo package and the 3rd party website put me on hold but i already was charged on my navy federal account. I have 2 hours left, is their any1 to ensure i still get the deal because i paid on time but the webiste could take a while!

As long as everything checks out (meaning the time in which you ::donated was indeed within range of the $500 promotion), you will get your promo package one way or another.

• What i need from you is a private message that contains the order information for any and all recent donations adding up to the $500 total.
  • What i will do then is submit a ticket to the owners to see if you are eligible for the $500 promotion, and that you have received all of your bonds.

FAQ: What is the "ticket system" and what is the "process".

• Here on SpawnPk, we work with a special "ticket system". As soon your topic is made according to the correct rules and right format we will create your "ticket" in a system which is only accessible by the staff-team. This ticket system informs the owner and admin about a situation in-game. Each player, alongside their issue, will have their own respective ticket and will get looked at individually. The staff team, who submit the tickets, will get a reply back from the system as soon it has been reviewed with an outcome.
  • When your ticket has been reviewed you'll be notified on here by a member of the staff-team with the outcome.

Please take note this may take some time depending on the number of requests, appeals, and other tickets. Refrain yourself from making multiple topics or bumping topics with a meaningless reply.  We also ask you not to PM Ryan or Ramzi about these situations. Not in-game nor on forums! This will sever in a punishment and your appeal/reset will automatically be denied.

^^ What Phenomenon said. The order number's can be PMed to any staff member/ticket can be done by any (me included).