Sign in to follow this  
sonny

Edge unskullers

Osrs changed it so if you don't have a skull then you won't get an emblem/upgrade. I think that would be great here, as an edge pker with over 4k kills, i have seen a bunch of unskullers that i keep having to skip as targets, i think osrs made a good choice of making this change and this change will be great on this server.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Big Pee pee said:

Nty...people can choose not to fight unskullers lol

biggest unskuller in the game "RISKING 9t UNSKULLED WITH DIVINE COME GRAVES" I hate you bro i swear (please remove me from ignore list bro im alreayd muted in game)

+1 to this suggestion

1 hour ago, Big Pee pee said:

Nty...people can choose not to fight unskullers lol

people can choose to unskull if they dont want emblem upgrades...but when unskullers start affecting me and other players then that's a problem, during peak times, there are about 3-5 unskullers and then i start getting them as targets in rotation then that starts becoming a problem.

Edited by sonny

2 hours ago, sonny said:

people can choose to unskull if they dont want emblem upgrades...but when unskullers start affecting me and other players then that's a problem, during peak times, there are about 3-5 unskullers and then i start getting them as targets in rotation then that starts becoming a problem.

Then why not let us skip bh targs lol

7 hours ago, Big Pee pee said:

Then why not let us skip bh targs lol

did you even read what i said?

No support.

1. You can choose to skip

2. People that no skull typically risk, in comparison to those in welfare with 0gp risk. When I no skull i risk 4b+

3. People with auto-keep max gear already have a huge advantage and can skull while risking nothing

In addition I often Skull fight using a range to meele setup. I use death pet and risk nothing and actually enjoy fighting no skullers (aside from those with divine) because if I die I lose nothing, and I can often drop them for a few bil. Beats pking for shitty blood money

Edited by Ian

Also work on skulling in general. ::unskull needs a rework, because if you skull on someone, do ::unskull command and attack the same person again, you will not get a skull. Also if you have no runes and try to cast a barrage on someone way out of range, you also get auto skull even before u reach the person and being able to attack them.