Sign in to follow this  
bronze god

Bronze God Helper Application

1. Desired staff position: Helper
2. Your name (first name would suffice): Brandon
3. Your age: 23
4. Your location: Arizona, USA
5. Average amount of game play hours per day: 3-4 hours weekday's, 4-6 hours on weekends
6. Why you should receive the position:

I feel like I've made a positive influence on almost every player I have interacted with on this server.  I feel like I've made a positive influence on almost every player I have interacted with on this server. I'm always willing and able to help any player, whether they are new to the server or have been here for a while.  I really just find satisfaction in making a new player feel welcome to the server and instilling a sense of a tight knit community that fosters a meaningful connection to SPK.  The time I've spent on SPK have has given me me the opportunity to really get a feel for the community and increased my knowledge of what the the majority of new and existing players are curious about as they become more invested in the server. All in all, I just think I could bring a lot of knowledge to the community and become a helper that has earned the friendship and trust of any and all players on this server.

• Like 1