Sign in to follow this  
SIlverLining

Cursed Void

I wanted to suggest to make cursed voids mage defense lower than it currently is. My reasoning behind this is that I am consistently splashing on opponents who wear cursed void despite having on maxed mage myself otherwise aka tsotd arcane eternal boots etc, and it seems that despite how accurate my mage is, the insane mage defense on cursed void wins out in the end. While I do agree that their offensive capabilities are balanced seeing as it takes so long to earn the armor, I do think the mage defense for sure needs a substantial nerf, perhaps even making it so this armor is only good for range and melee defense. Making the armor resistant to mage melee and range is far too overpowered and is completely unbalanced in any server. Also, strangely enough I dont recall ever hitting above a 25 with mage, or a 30-35 with range on a cursed void user. Is there some kind of a damage soak that the armor has? I never have this issue with people in other types of gear, or with melee, only with range and mage.

At the end of the day, void is intended to be a glass cannon armor, whereas on this server it has been taken towards being more akin to primal armor. Please consider my suggestions.

Edited by SIlverLining

2 hours ago, Hooke V2 said:

+1, defensive stats are too high 

+1, I agree with this but only for magic defense.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thereal_Crazybastard said:

cant wait for it to be nerfed, everyone will be risking again! and il go back to my nex nh set up!

I love you crazy bastard

and yas +1 to mage def lower

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SIlverLining said:

I wanted to suggest to make cursed voids mage defense lower than it currently is. My reasoning behind this is that I am consistently splashing on opponents who wear cursed void despite having on maxed mage myself otherwise aka tsotd arcane eternal boots etc, and it seems that despite how accurate my mage is, the insane mage defense on cursed void wins out in the end. While I do agree that their offensive capabilities are balanced seeing as it takes so long to earn the armor, I do think the mage defense for sure needs a substantial nerf, perhaps even making it so this armor is only good for range and melee defense. Making the armor resistant to mage melee and range is far too overpowered and is completely unbalanced in any server. Also, strangely enough I dont recall ever hitting above a 25 with mage, or a 30-35 with range on a cursed void user. Is there some kind of a damage soak that the armor has? I never have this issue with people in other types of gear, or with melee, only with range and mage.

At the end of the day, void is intended to be a glass cannon armor, whereas on this server it has been taken towards being more akin to primal armor. Please consider my suggestions.

there is no damage soaking on that armor, its just that most void users camp divine or mini me pet which does do that! or perhaps they are using goliaths/swift/spellcasters which lower ur stats which makes u have lower damage. i use cursed void with those gloves and my enemies stats go down to 70 without them realizing

3 minutes ago, Max Avon said:

I love you crazy bastard

and yas +1 to mage def lower

love u to bro no homo

but i cant even get fucking kills on kids with void and i have the best weaposn in the game like wtf! its almost impossible to barrage stack

Just dont suck at pking then you'll get kills on people in cursed void lel