Sign in to follow this  
Infinty

Dragon bolts

I think dragon bolts should be added either in coin shop or in Vorkath table, the bolts should be suited for armadyl crossbow.

Link to osrs wiki about dragon bolts: http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_bolts

also should buff dds to match osrs, max hit on osrs with the dds is a 92 (46 46).

Make obsidian set and cursed obsidian to give 10% boost in melee,accuracy and melee strength, and let it stack with berserker necklace.

Make the granite maul samiliar to osrs, here's an example for a vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFYMtWVwA_s

As well make comboing food samiliar to osrs, which will require a bit more skill, and ppl will for sure get punished for not getting the order right. Example of eating combo on osrs is: Angler fish>Saradomin brew(any potion),Karambwan.

Change the combat system that when you pot you will stop attacking your enemy, and if you wish to keep attacking him while potting you need to reclick on him.

Make vengeance cast instant, and not delayed like it used to be, and like how it is on osrs.

Edited by Infinty

Agree re. bolts and dds - why not?

Agree with obsidian set, but imagine you and I are in the minority. Do you mean just for obsidian weapons?

I don't think there's much wrong with the gmaul - what is the problem in words?

Not fussed re. combo eating - I just (try to) do it the right way anyway.

Doesn't the potting/clicking under you thing work anyway? Have you tried turning off auto retaliate?

In addition, can we please add damage boost to obsidian weapons with berserker necklace (and obsidian armour set) as per OSRS?

6 minutes ago, Jimm0 said:

Agree re. bolts and dds - why not?

Agree with obsidian set, but imagine you and I are in the minority. Do you mean just for obsidian weapons?

I don't think there's much wrong with the gmaul - what is the problem in words?

Not fussed re. combo eating - I just (try to) do it the right way anyway.

Doesn't the potting/clicking under you thing work anyway? Have you tried turning off auto retaliate?

In addition, can we please add damage boost to obsidian weapons with berserker necklace (and obsidian armour set) as per OSRS?

Yes auto retaliate is off.

5 hours ago, Kstyle said:

That obsidian change is ridiculously overpowered.

Not at all compared to other weapons we have. Base obsidian should have it and so should cursed obsidian as well. None of the weapons are actually used except for maybe obby maul in pure pking, but with this buff you'd probably end up seeing more variety and see people using these.

Obsidian armor is op af already, doesn't need a buff of any sort, IDK about bolts, dds is already strong, if it hit 96's it would be way to op aswell Lol. I agree on the veng tho, its not nice to have the delay there. Also about combo food, i think its fine how its now, its bit more forgiving than on osrs but its fine the way its.

'Make vengeance cast instant, and not delayed like it used to be, and like how it is on osrs.'

Please fix this. It's key to being good at pk'ing. Having a delay makes Venging pretty useless.