Sign in to follow this  
jibby

Few suggestions

First of all, I really enjoy this server as it is but of course the more updates the more we attract players and slightly hit a higher community, I hope u guys like my following suggestions.

1. I think raids should be implemented into the server, where u can get max of 1-10 players together, go through different tiers until u hit to the last and final boss just like oars, this will be a minigame I can say everyone would love to see.

2. Recently I have seen the elemental crossbow into play alot meaning the other elemental weapons such as the dagger and the staff ain't really up there as the bow is op, I think the staff and the dagger should be slightly buffed so that it competes in the same level as the bow and it's from then on people to decide what to play with.

3. Revenants are really good money don't get me wrong however there is not a big big drop on the drop table that can change everything such as a very rare item maybe at 1/2000 drop rate, I know many people might disagree with this as revenants agro, however if u think from a pker prospective this will make a huge impact into wilderness pking, don't get me wrong pking on here is active enough but we always want to keep it up don't we, I hope u guys enjoy this and give some feedback letting me and others know how u want these updates implemented, thank you.

1 hour ago, jibby said:

First of all, I really enjoy this server as it is but of course the more updates the more we attract players and slightly hit a higher community, I hope u guys like my following suggestions.

1. I think raids should be implemented into the server, where u can get max of 1-10 players together, go through different tiers until u hit to the last and final boss just like oars, this will be a minigame I can say everyone would love to see.

2. Recently I have seen the elemental crossbow into play alot meaning the other elemental weapons such as the dagger and the staff ain't really up there as the bow is op, I think the staff and the dagger should be slightly buffed so that it competes in the same level as the bow and it's from then on people to decide what to play with.

3. Revenants are really good money don't get me wrong however there is not a big big drop on the drop table that can change everything such as a very rare item maybe at 1/2000 drop rate, I know many people might disagree with this as revenants agro, however if u think from a pker prospective this will make a huge impact into wilderness pking, don't get me wrong pking on here is active enough but we always want to keep it up don't we, I hope u guys enjoy this and give some feedback letting me and others know how u want these updates implemented, thank you.

1. It's a pking server so this isn't exactly something that would be best suited for SPK. It's content for sure, but it's also hard to introduce raids when much easier ways of obtaining raid 1/2 items are available in game. This'll just be dead content.

2. Ele staff and dagger have been nerfed so they aren't highly in play as ele cbow. Ele cbow is highly regarded because it can hit 50-60's and hit another 20+ with the fire burn damage. Without the fire burn damage and I gurantee you no one would use it as much as they currently do right now. Ele cbow has also been highly nerfed in both damage via ice bolts, and made two handed instead of one handed.

3. Normal revenants are still pretty solid as prize keys are pretty solid back right now. 17b+ to be exact. Cave Revenants don't drop them because they already drop a lot of other money like nice cash drop amounts/BM(1-25 drops), revenant relics, revenant weapons, and revenant ether. They each have their own unique drop tables and are very fine without correlating with each other.