Sign in to follow this  
Calm Down

Raggers & Blackmail

As I am sure we are all aware there are a few players in game who 'rag' you until you pay them off - And will probably keep 'ragging' you after you pay until you quit.

The issue is people with divines who will jump on you once you're in the wild so you cannot PK on a PK server. I don't understand how this isn't against the rules? If these players are stopping you PKing on a PK server something should be done about this. More so if they are saying "50b and I'll off you". I doubt any new players want to join such a community as the first thing most new people do is go straight to Edge to PK.

I'm not saying Divines are a problem nothing should be done about Divines. I'm not saying PKers who attack you a few times to try and kill you in a 1v1 situation are the problem. The problem is the people with the mentality of 'I'll attack this person until they pay me or quit because I don't like them' or 'I'll attack them for the next 3 days because I can't kill them in a 1v1'.

I appreciate this has probably been mentioned before so I'm not expecting any results any time soon. And I appreciate you will probably find this in any RSPS. 

Simple solution? If there is evidence of a player doing this you ban them for 6-48 hours. A mute won't do much.

I know to not expect a 'nice' community on any game but having someone constantly rag you in a Divine because they cannot kill you in a 1v1 is just a bit sad?

Thanks,

• Like 1

Hey,

It seems as this issue is following on all possible private servers due to the fact everything is spawnable and everything is resettable.

I also came across this issue - but besides the format in edgy pk - it is also happening in multi places.

I completely agree with you that it's ruining the game sphere and the mood after.

I think the bosses should create a new game logic for such cases.

For example:

1. "Rag report button"
Once a player is reported, game logs should be checked backward, and if the case shows a specific layer is raging, he should be banned from edgy pking for 24 hours on the first time. (also vice versa, if a player reported a false report, he should get banned).
2nd time will give 36 hours ban.
3rd time and above will give 48 hours ban from edgy pking.
When I refer to edgy pking - I mean the player can't attack players nor be attacked by players in edgy wildly levels 1-7

2. "Death per hour"
I think there should be a limit for this one, As there are many rushers on rogues/bc/revs - there should be maybe a time clocker for a penalty to teleport to such locations based on a number of deaths during a certain time.

For example - a person who had over 10 deaths in the last 15 minutes - should have a 2 hours penalty to teleport to multi populated locations.

Totaly agree with you that something is need to be done about it.

• Like 1