Sign in to follow this  
Kellatha

Kell's Suggestions 1.3

Rework Primal Kiteshield: Have Primal kiteshield with the same strength bonus as flameburst( or add in the attack bonus as well), and keep the same defensive stats as it is now

New minigame: FIGHT PITS? I don't want to discredit Mage Arena so quickly but i'm kind of excited if we get fight pits into the server? This may or may not require sacred clay to be added in game, unless some other item is substituted for winning a fight pit match. Everytime you win a game (only the winning side gets the good bonus of X Donator tickets/ Vote tickets/ Blood money,etc) while the loosing team gets 20% of that reward. Only the winning team gets a chance to win the item, selected randomly on the winning team, a person can win (said item)

Enchanted Slayer Helmet(credit to Uproar @ http://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2716 ): Added my touch ups to his suggestion, very excited for this since i've had nothing to grind for since getting my color slayer helm.

Rework DWH(for pvm): DWH currently has a 85 max hit, this also sadly applies to PVM? can it be removed so i can spec like 1300(130)? :D

Flameburst Defender: I think this needs a buff or to add in Blood Defender. Currently hardly anyone ever uses any defender in the wildy because it is an auto loose and a waste of money. Maybe if we add Blood Defender(same stats as flameburst with an added +2 str bonus,etc.) we can see a better variety of off hand weapon instead of just DFS.

New Shop: Add in a shop( or the option of reselling blood money items for 50% of the cost to shop) where we can sell all of our junk like abyssal daggers/Bludgeons /tentacle whips/ trident of the seas. All of this is stuff you cant resell to shop and is basically non existent in selling.

KBD loot: Add in kbd loot like actual donator ticket drops like Zulrah. KBD currently has no good loot since all it really drops is either AGS or dclaws. Given how easy kbd is, something decent should be added

Comp Cape Perk: Add in the bh cape passive to Comp cape, that way blood wings can proc it and actually have it worth 100b since it basically does nothing besides a tiny stat upgrade from kiln to comp, and the ability to fly(which is useless in pvm since and in pvp it wont work)

Very nice suggestions , I love the minigame suggestion , I think fightpits would be fine. Maybe disable certain items i.e divines / ele weapons / korasi's ect ect.

On 7/29/2016 at 1:25 AM, Kellatha said:

Rework Primal Kiteshield: Have Primal kiteshield with the same strength bonus as flameburst( or add in the attack bonus as well), and keep the same defensive stats as it is now

New minigame: FIGHT PITS? I don't want to discredit Mage Arena so quickly but i'm kind of excited if we get fight pits into the server? This may or may not require sacred clay to be added in game, unless some other item is substituted for winning a fight pit match. Everytime you win a game (only the winning side gets the good bonus of X Donator tickets/ Vote tickets/ Blood money,etc) while the loosing team gets 20% of that reward. Only the winning team gets a chance to win the item, selected randomly on the winning team, a person can win (said item)

Enchanted Slayer Helmet(credit to Uproar @ http://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2716 ): Added my touch ups to his suggestion, very excited for this since i've had nothing to grind for since getting my color slayer helm.

Rework DWH(for pvm): DWH currently has a 85 max hit, this also sadly applies to PVM? can it be removed so i can spec like 1300(130)? :D

Flameburst Defender: I think this needs a buff or to add in Blood Defender. Currently hardly anyone ever uses any defender in the wildy because it is an auto loose and a waste of money. Maybe if we add Blood Defender(same stats as flameburst with an added +2 str bonus,etc.) we can see a better variety of off hand weapon instead of just DFS.

New Shop: Add in a shop( or the option of reselling blood money items for 50% of the cost to shop) where we can sell all of our junk like abyssal daggers/Bludgeons /tentacle whips/ trident of the seas. All of this is stuff you cant resell to shop and is basically non existent in selling.

KBD loot: Add in kbd loot like actual donator ticket drops like Zulrah. KBD currently has no good loot since all it really drops is either AGS or dclaws. Given how easy kbd is, something decent should be added

Comp Cape Perk: Add in the bh cape passive to Comp cape, that way blood wings can proc it and actually have it worth 100b since it basically does nothing besides a tiny stat upgrade from kiln to comp, and the ability to fly(which is useless in pvm since and in pvp it wont work)

The original post of mine, that you linked, sadly no longer exists. its amazing that the idea was actually implimented however. I really wish I had one!!

DWH hits over 1000 in pvm currently. I've been using it to grind tektons and I hit high often. 

Fight caves are fun but it's another mini game that people with max gear will always win and not give new players a chance at having fun. 

I am all for adding a new mini game that is Pvp based though. Or maybe have a banned items list so items like divines cannot be used. 

I'm always supportive of more pvm loots. And new slayer rewards would make it fun to continue grinding. I personally love doing boss tasks but if the fused slayer helm is the only thing you can achieve it gets old after awhile. 

-I am daddy

On 8/27/2017 at 4:53 PM, Skrrt said:

DWH hits over 1000 in pvm currently. I've been using it to grind tektons and I hit high often. 

Fight caves are fun but it's another mini game that people with max gear will always win and not give new players a chance at having fun. 

I am all for adding a new mini game that is Pvp based though. Or maybe have a banned items list so items like divines cannot be used. 

I'm always supportive of more pvm loots. And new slayer rewards would make it fun to continue grinding. I personally love doing boss tasks but if the fused slayer helm is the only thing you can achieve it gets old after awhile. 

-I am daddy

Both of you actually replied to my post that is over a year old :P For fight pits I meant that it was strictly sacred clay items by tier. So it would start with a team of 10, atleast 5v5 and go on from there. Everyone would either receive a piece of sacred clay weapon or armor, that goes in tiers/class like tier 1/2/3/4/5 and obviously the higher the tier the better. There would be sacred clay melee armor along with sacred clay warhammer, dagger, and scimitar as weapons. Then sacred clay hide range armor along with a sacred clay longbow. For mage is sacred clay robes with a sacred clay staff.

Every fight pit gives you different attack styles so if you get melee expect a warhammer/dagger/scimitar, mage a staff, range a longbow, etc. A winner would automatically be picked from the winning team, with lets say a 1/75 chance to get one of the new sacred clay items.

These prizes would be the max tier of the item, so you would indeed be getting rewarded with the best sacred clay scimitar/staff/bow. None of these have special attacks, but will be a custom item along with custom stats, which I hope are good so that they can be viable in pvm/pvp/ and actually have a stand in eco. I would love for them to be lost on death if risked, and also tradable. So there can actually be an economy in the prizes handed out :) 

Either prayer book would be allowed, and the only spell book allowed would be ancients for mages. Protections prayers would be in full play, but as I said, there would be no OP items as everyone will have a sacred clay item with them at all times. Everyone goes in without any items or anything in the inventory, and once the mini game starts you randomly get thrown into your team along with your randomly chosen gear and attack style.