NosePickerzs

Sam's wings. 2.0

THIS IS NO PAGE TO CLOSE AURORA, it's a community post, just to see and let people reply there opinion.....

Also, as you said "you started flaming so you got no reward" The screenshots provide proof of you starting to banter and saying "gg ez cleared" & clrd you got nothing blablabla... How do you dare to call us immature for "flaming" what is considered as "cursing" (no1 cursed once...) we just called you a abuser... If we find you a abuser we can say as we like... We're saying this for a few months straight now...

It all started @Triggeredv1, untill now once jean paul got staff you made us believe that he was the one punishing people w/o proof but it was you all the time.... I understand that you and Ryan are close... But the rules are simply aren't they? If a player flames someone it's a MUTABLE offense, Banter is allowed... We were only bantering you just like you did in pm... You're the one that started this all off... Afterwards you saw that we banter/flame you back EXACTLY how you did too us... And you make it as a excuse too give no reward? 

To be clear... No one of us want any problems with you or the staff-team... We've experienced many staff abusing thing by having complicated relationships with the SPK staff, We just want this to be over and be threaten fairly... 

So that we can all "Enjoy" this game you working so hard for.

Hi Community,

First of all i want to say.. That the SpawnPK staff makes from the problems they have: Bugs, Making items loseable that're supposed to be kept on death. Our problem, the funniest of all is the immature respond of Sam....

Sam never told me to refund them, they just kicked me and did them theirself... Also i received 0 as a fee or something? Once, this happened to me to... a long time ago... Prayers where activated but didnt work... i lost many 1 HANDED ele bows through that. There's not 1 ryan refunded me. So why should he refund this? Because it's "SAM" or because he's a staff? or just because they still abuse on us Bully/Triggered/Nosepickers?

https://gyazo.com/3cfed8ae1723ade8cc2b27f0e86dbd20

Regards,

Your nightmare in singles.
@pj3r his thoughts... get in mind that he's a known and old/experienced spawnpk player.. Considered as "veteran"

him trying to trigger us in OUR MEET
Edited by NosePickerzs

Why are there even complaints about auto keep personal customized items that accidentally end up not being auto keep? Use your brain and don’t point fingers like a schoolgirl, whole “nosepickers” suicides in multi and act like they clear anyone while they just suicide rush for hours and then there are these continuing unnecessary arguments towards who clears these NP members without anyone calling noseshitter members out on yell or starting an argument with them, hence why Sam probably told yall to stfu

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, _Jorik_ said:

Why are there even complaints about auto keep personal customized items that accidentally end up not being auto keep? Use your brain and don’t point fingers like a schoolgirl, whole “nosepickers” suicides in multi and act like they clear anyone while they just suicide rush for hours and then there are these continuing unnecessary arguments towards who clears these NP members without anyone calling noseshitter members out on yell or starting an argument with them, hence why Sam probably told yall to stfu

This has nothing to do with Nosepickers? or my clanmembers.

56 minutes ago, NosePickerzs said:

This has nothing to do with Nosepickers? or my clanmembers.

What is the reasoning behind using the third person plurar in almost every sentence then?

3 minutes ago, _Jorik_ said:

What is the reasoning behind using the third person plurar in almost every sentence then?

It' goes a bout the situation that happened before everyone merged... Thanks for your respond tho, i understand that you picksides because he's your clanmate.... But see it as it happened to you... You wouldn't accept it neither.. First of all they rf items, 2nd of all he claims that i flamed him be4 he could gimme something whilest he was the one starting to flame and banter, and last but not least....  He muted me for saying it wasnt fair... Or ryan did 

If you post on the forums it automatically becomes staff's business. Forums are a public place and there are rules in motion here, so you'd need to follow that. Just in case you don't know what rule i'm referring to, i'll list it out for you below:

5: Staff Disrespect

• Disrespecting a member of our staff team will not be tolerated, they're here to help you.
  • Making accusations (without proof/basis) of a staff member abusing their powers falls in this category. If they're abusive, please create a formal and respectful topic about it on the forums, or PM one to an administrator
  • This especially applies to any flaming as a result of someone punishing/infracting you.
  • If you don't agree with a staff member's decision, RESPECTFULLY report it on the forums so it can be reviewed by the owners and administrators. Signs of blatant disrespect/slandering within these posts will drastically decrease it's validity, and in some cases breaks this rule on its own.

Not sure why you'd want to involve the community to hear their input because it won't matter. Any decision made by a staff member and approved by an owner should let you know that this case was closed and no matter what amount of dialogue from different people in the community won't change that decision. Pretty sure I wouldn't need to explain how it's his server and whatever he does is final.

To give a personal statement on this matter, there wasn't anything wrong with how he handled this situation. Unprofessional sure, but staff are players as well and this doesn't exactly qualify as non staff material, he's just bantering around like any normal player did. If he did flame in any way, also not illegal for a staff member. Minimal flaming is highly advised and anything past that would constitute as rule breaking, which even a staff member isn't immune to. The fact that the wings were lost on death were overlooked since this is technically sam's second version of the wings, and had he not gotten that second version he wouldn't of lost them to you to begin with. Purely a coincidence it was overlooked, however being a personal custom to a player that has no wealth in the economy makes me wonder why you made this into such a big deal.

Edited by Kellatha

36 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

If you post on the forums it automatically becomes staff's business. Forums are a public place and there are rules in motion here, so you'd need to follow that. Just in case you don't know what rule i'm referring to, i'll list it out for you below:

5: Staff Disrespect

• Disrespecting a member of our staff team will not be tolerated, they're here to help you.
  • Making accusations (without proof/basis) of a staff member abusing their powers falls in this category. If they're abusive, please create a formal and respectful topic about it on the forums, or PM one to an administrator
  • This especially applies to any flaming as a result of someone punishing/infracting you.
  • If you don't agree with a staff member's decision, RESPECTFULLY report it on the forums so it can be reviewed by the owners and administrators. Signs of blatant disrespect/slandering within these posts will drastically decrease it's validity, and in some cases breaks this rule on its own.

Not sure why you'd want to involve the community to hear their input because it won't matter. Any decision made by a staff member and approved by an owner should let you know that this case was closed and no matter what amount of dialogue from different people in the community won't change that decision. Pretty sure I wouldn't need to explain how it's his server and whatever he does is final.

To give a personal statement on this matter, there wasn't anything wrong with how he handled this situation. Unprofessional sure, but staff are players as well and this doesn't exactly qualify as non staff material, he's just bantering around like any normal player did. If he did flame in any way, also not illegal for a staff member. Minimal flaming is highly advised and anything past that would constitute as rule breaking, which even a staff member isn't immune to. The fact that the wings were lost on death were overlooked since this is technically sam's second version of the wings, and had he not gotten that second version he wouldn't of lost them to you to begin with. Purely a coincidence it was overlooked, however being a personal custom to a player that has no wealth in the economy makes me wonder why you made this into such a big deal.

The "big" deal is, saying he would reward me, but he didnt for flaming... But did he expect when bantering a round with me to get a happy answer? that i would kiss his hand or something???

i just want this post to be open.. So he can see it everyday again how he gets refunded "lost items by bug" whilest we "normal players" get no rf from bugs? unless they're really mayor... this wasn't a mayor one.. it didnt change the game or nothing.

32 minutes ago, NosePickerzs said:

The "big" deal is, saying he would reward me, but he didnt for flaming... But did he expect when bantering a round with me to get a happy answer? that i would kiss his hand or something???

i just want this post to be open.. So he can see it everyday again how he gets refunded "lost items by bug" whilest we "normal players" get no rf from bugs? unless they're really mayor... this wasn't a mayor one.. it didnt change the game or nothing.

But the item sam lost was meant to be automatically kept on death and if there’s on 1 of that certain item it should obviously return to the owner if it was intended to never be lost (repetition of earlier statement). If a new item which is automatically kept on death (Auto keep) comes out and it ends up bugging out and you have proof (tested with a trustable source or open proof on forums) of that, you will no matter what be refunded. If this is not the case it’s dishonest from the owner but the owner did what any owner would do as there is only 1 kind of auto keep item like Sam’s wings. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ;)

Edited by _Jorik_

13 minutes ago, _Jorik_ said:

But the item sam lost was meant to be automatically kept on death and if there’s on 1 of that certain item it should obviously return to the owner if it was intended to never be lost (repetition of earlier statement). If a new item which is automatically kept on death (Auto keep) comes out and it ends up bugging out and you have proof (tested with a trustable source or open proof on forums) of that, you will no matter what be refunded. If this is not the case it’s dishonest from the owner but the owner did what any owner would do as there is only 1 kind of auto keep item like Sam’s wings. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ;)

This explains why we Nosepickers call you new... There was a time protection prayer didnt work

25 minutes ago, NosePickerzs said:

This explains why we Nosepickers call you new... There was a time protection prayer didnt work

1) I was one of the first people on this game 2) Nosepickers are new themselves, imagine merging a clan out of old bs shitters, suiciders and other toxic people... WHAT DO PRAYERS HAVE TO DO WITH BUGS REGARDING AUTO KEEP ITEMS??? IDIOT

Edited by _Jorik_

@The aurora do me a favour and explain them all what is really going on so they stop crying about a bugged auto kept item

Edited by _Jorik_

lol jorik explaining and breaking down easy to understand statements for this indian nosepicker hhhhhh

1-0 to sam 

Cleared
Edited by Max Avon

1 hour ago, _Jorik_ said:

1) I was one of the first people on this game 2) Nosepickers are new themselves, imagine merging a clan out of old bs shitters, suiciders and other toxic people... WHAT DO PRAYERS HAVE TO DO WITH BUGS REGARDING AUTO KEEP ITEMS??? IDIOT

i'm talking a bout item protection, it was bugged. so you had no +1 item... you call us new but most of us played before bully squad already.... You're talking a bout years.... not just few months like you

5 hours ago, NosePickerzs said:

As a staff member I dealt with a lot of bugs before and including small or big if it was the servers fault people were refunded. To name a few was the $100 bond exploit where players even got to keep the amount donated thus free donator ranks from the bonds, or BM issues when listing them on the TP and they were glitched. Server DC's whether server lag or DDoS attacks are also refunded, not a bug but i'd like to mention that since people like to mix these up with bugs/glitches. Moving on to the point of the story is that we handle all the cases as they come in reported by players, no matter how small or how big. Most of the time people are claiming they lost X to X glitch but in reality is was just them forgetting about venom and dying to it in edge causing them to lose their +1 or in some of the hardcore cases people leave wildy with venom and take out their bank and they die with the bank giving it to the player that killed them.

7 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

As a staff member I dealt with a lot of bugs before and including small or big if it was the servers fault people were refunded. To name a few was the $100 bond exploit where players even got to keep the amount donated thus free donator ranks from the bonds, or BM issues when listing them on the TP and they were glitched. Server DC's whether server lag or DDoS attacks are also refunded, not a bug but i'd like to mention that since people like to mix these up with bugs/glitches. Moving on to the point of the story is that we handle all the cases as they come in reported by players, no matter how small or how big. Most of the time people are claiming they lost X to X glitch but in reality is was just them forgetting about venom and dying to it in edge causing them to lose their +1 or in some of the hardcore cases people leave wildy with venom and take out their bank and they die with the bank giving it to the player that killed them.

I like how you see this, i can agree with you... But, 1 question... Aurora/Sam said that he would just reward me but he didnt do it because i flamed/banter him, whilest he started with flaming...

57 minutes ago, NosePickerzs said:

I like how you see this, i can agree with you... But, 1 question... Aurora/Sam said that he would just reward me but he didnt do it because i flamed/banter him, whilest he started with flaming...

If he went back on what he said then oh well. To put it bluntly, just keep it sportsmanlike and not degrade the other person/party. I'm sure had you kept it mature and not resort to anything bad you probably would of been rewarded. If he went back on that(like I just said) is on him and if he chooses not to honor that then you're straight outa luck. He didn't need to reward you to begin with, and if he ended up not rewarding you for X reason then that's the end of it.

Isn't this a bit like accidentally dropping and auto-keep item and it despawning ? It's not meant to happen but due to you not paying enough attention, you don't know you're gonna lose it?

I accidentally dropped my imbued zamorak cape once, I still had the hood in my bank. A staff member made a ticket for it but I didn't get a response and had to buy one back myself instead of it being returned to me.

On 10/2/2018 at 11:06 PM, NosePickerzs said:

What did Sam say and what did you guys say? If you compare the level of toxicity between you guys and Sam you should understand why he took action. Again, don’t point fingers like a schoolgirl and say someone else caused you to “flame back”.

Edited by _Jorik_

I mean in all honesty, if he died with an item that wasn't meant to drop then its unfortunate, but he was entitled to the refund. Especially since said item was meant only for him.

I give items back all the time, granted it was only a 7b item, i was only in it for the tier 10's. If he was going to give you something, i wouldve just gave them back without any hesitation and no doubt you would have been rewarded.

To put what Kellatha said in short terms, just read the rules lol. Their decision, you agreed to the terms when you made your account, so you must honor them.