Sign in to follow this  
brezell

Frost + Lava fused slayer helmet buff

I've recently bought a Lava Relic for 5K slayer points off the store, For an item that is supposed to be better than the actual fused slayer helmet itself, is actually even worse. The fused slayer has stats better than the frost and lava slayer helmet.

I think it should have the same stats as the fused + additional magma helmet stats, rather than purely magma stats. Or maybe additional effects which will attract pvmers to buy the relics

13 hours ago, brezell said:

I've recently bought a Lava Relic for 5K slayer points off the store, For an item that is supposed to be better than the actual fused slayer helmet itself, is actually even worse. The fused slayer has stats better than the frost and lava slayer helmet.

I think it should have the same stats as the fused + additional magma helmet stats, rather than purely magma stats. Or maybe additional effects which will attract pvmers to buy the relics

I've mentioned these getting buffed as well, including having a better slayer helmet. Nothings been done, but hopefully something soon does. Also, there's plenty of guides showing the stats of the items and there's a decent amount in game, i'd say there's around 10ish in the economy where you could of asked for a stat check. "Ctrl" key viewing items in the TP also show their stats.