Sign in to follow this  
R1PK

Donation Support IM SORRY!

Hey guys i was causing kind of a big stink, im sorry. i ended up adding all donations ive made in my bank account which came to $550 total, i then was able to get ahold of bmt, so what hapened was,

looks like i got numbers super jacked up, when i donated, a total of 550 i recieved everything then i went to donate another 200 and it never went through due to my card being locked out this is completely my fault im sorry, when i made this donation the 200 previous went through  from the earlier order. so it looked like it went through the day after wen really it was a previous order just posting to my bank account. so im so sorry about all this, that being said can my card be unlocked so i can donate today. will come through as 2 seperate orders, as it wont let me do more then that at once. 

so im very sorry for any confusion concern or frustration, once my card is unlocked ill donate again, again im so sorry, this was a miss informed guy reading bank account wrong and getting pissed for no reason, as of 2:00pm today im all squared away on my donations, thank you sorry...