Xyrem

Fix your fucking shitty ass game

This is fucking bullshit, why the fuck do you drop when fighting bots, I lost full torva because I was testing my spec and let a bot kill me, some fucking slimey reg doner bitch picked up my shit and posted it on TP, I repeatedly told him give it back, he did not fucking earn that, that's my shit and I want it revoked from his bank and given back, this is fucking bullshit, you hav no idea how long and how much money was put into getting fucking torva and all the rest of that inventory I had

You were in the wilderness, where items are risked. You "LET" yourself die to a bot. someone was lucky enough to profit off of your idiocy and you post a flame rant about a "shitty ass game" when it has nothing to do with the game? 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only thing I see that happened here is your risked bank in the wild on your own accord. No one forced you to do it, and no where within the forums or the game engine itself does it say dying to a bot is safe. 

There are instances within the game where your items are kept on death, and they are posted within the game. This is not one of them.

Unfortunatley for you, you're going to have to get back to the grind and earn your torva again. 

Its not that players fault you died to a bot, it's your fault you did lol. Never go into the wild risking what you cant afford to lose. You cant get that refunded.