Sign in to follow this  
keeg203

Theatre of Blood?

Hey man,

First of all I always like new content idea's but this suggestion is lacking alot of details, lol.
Update your topic with more info and explain what Theatre of Blood is. 

For example: What kind of monsters does it have, what kind of rewards do you have in mind,
                   how do you participate, does it have any effect on the current tournaments/events.

Looking forward to what you have in mind!

Hey yeah!

Essentially if you want to know the "in depth" portion of the idea, we can look at this: http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Theatre_of_Blood

That shows everything about the actual theatre of blood in osrs.

Obviously it's not easy to just make something exactly the same but here is a brief synopsis.

The theatre of blood consists of I think 5 or 6 bosses of extremely high level and difficulty. When all bosses are defeated, the players get to go to a "treasure room" where they can potentially get a really high tier item like Scythe of Vitur, Ghazi rapier, avernic defender kit, etc. It is practically impossible to complete theatre of blood by yourself so this basically forces you to play and team up with other players. Most people split the loot but it's up to the team. Very fun and can be a cool thing to make new friends on the game while potentially earning high tier items!

On 9/13/2018 at 6:57 AM, The Summoner said:

Hey man,

First of all I always like new content idea's but this suggestion is lacking alot of details, lol.
Update your topic with more info and explain what Theatre of Blood is. 

For example: What kind of monsters does it have, what kind of rewards do you have in mind,
                   how do you participate, does it have any effect on the current tournaments/events.

Looking forward to what you have in mind!

Hey yeah!

Essentially if you want to know the "in depth" portion of the idea, we can look at this: http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Theatre_of_Blood

That shows everything about the actual theatre of blood in osrs.

Obviously it's not easy to just make something exactly the same but here is a brief synopsis.

The theatre of blood consists of I think 5 or 6 bosses of extremely high level and difficulty. When all bosses are defeated, the players get to go to a "treasure room" where they can potentially get a really high tier item like Scythe of Vitur, Ghazi rapier, avernic defender kit, etc. It is practically impossible to complete theatre of blood by yourself so this basically forces you to play and team up with other players. Most people split the loot but it's up to the team. Very fun and can be a cool thing to make new friends on the game while potentially earning high tier items!

Sounds cool to me, I like the idea of teaming up with each other instead of against each other.

I do have a feeling that this game mode will make a huge impact on the pk activity, and since this is a pk server the main focus will always be about pking.
However adding pvm events to spawnpk is still a good idea in my opinion!

About the rewards.. that should be a little less, our current Pking Tournament gives 50b rewards, and I think that Theatre of blood rewards should approximately the same or less.
If we do give high rewards, the economy wont last long and pking will be forgotten lol

+1 From me, I like the it