Miku

Miku's Support application

YCmIKX8.jpg

• Desired staff position: Support
  • Name: Austin
  • Age/Location: I'm currently 24, living in Virginia.
  • Average gametime p/d: Normally 3 to 4 hours a day, more recently 4 to 6 hours a day. Various time-zones.
  • Why should you receive said position?:

About me:

I'm a very calm person, very little makes me angry. I've been playing roughly a year on this server, with a couple months break time in between.

So, on to why I think that I believe that I can do this. Starting off, I have loads of experience staffing multiple games, Minecraft, RSPS, Elsword Guilds, the lot of them. I even helped create a gaming community recently, that had its own website and discord. I've been here a year or so, again. I'll be honest, I don't focus solely on helping 100% of the time. But most of the time when someone asks a question that I have the answer to I answer it. The community here at SpawnPK is.. different to say the least. Most of the people here flame each other and toss around competitive banter here and there. I'm aware of the rules and what classifies of going over the line, racism, ragging, luring, and things like that, and would handle them accordingly to bring some of the weight of staffing off the current staff team.

SpawnPk, has a few staff members, and most of (from what I experience) aren't on late at night. I know, i'm not bad mouthing them, everyone has things to do in life. I would like to step in and fill in time-zones, where other staff would otherwise be inactive due to my varied schedule.

When I took my break from the server, I had to work hard towards a goal I had. That goal was to gain a partnership in a contracting company, I now own a part of that company, I obtained that goal and now have lots of free time to help out this community with a new goal.

Thank you for reading, If you have any Feedback/Constructive Criticism, feel free to post it below, it is appreciated. <3

Haven’t really seen you ingame let alone interact with the community so we’ll have to wait and see first.

• Like 1