Sign in to follow this  
Benzelsmith

Lost items.

I was killing Zulrah last night and when i'd finished my kill I tele'd to ::meet and healed to get rid of the venom. I started to re-arrange my bank for about 2 minutes when my client logged me off, first thought was that my internet had crashed so i went on youtube and could see I could play videos fine, so I went to log back on and after 2-3 attempts it logged me back in but I was stood in edgeville with 3 items in my inventory like I'd died.

I tele'd to zulrah and ::meet but my items were not there, and I know I hadn't been gone long enough for them to spawn. (So I know there's no way they can still be in the eco)

Items lost:

Kharazi body, Kharazi chaps, Amulet of ranging, Pegasian boots

I know it's not alot of money to make a big deal about but I'm currently rebuilding and it's alot to me right now :L

No I'd been pvming for about half an hour. I know I'd healed my venom away so honestly have no idea how I died. I know for certain my items weren't picked up because there wasn't enough time for them to spawn for the view of others. I know items being dropped at ::meet sometimes have the tendency to vanish or bug out so that's my only guess as to what's happened.

Items appear in 60 seconds I believe. 

It would take a few (5)seconds to realise you’re logged off, a 10-30 seconds to try and attempt to watch a youtube video, 10 seconds to re-load the client, 10-20 seconds to log back in and 10 ish seconds to have the reflex to go to meet.

Conclusion: Im moka ran off with your items 

ok or no

Edited by _Jorik_