norisk

i lost my alian pet

I was playing the server as always, everything going well when I decided to buy a alien pet with my donator tickets. I then brought in the donor store , then I see people saying there was going to be a rollback, so I thought I would screen shot as much as I can before the server shuts down. I went for dinner came back and server was back on. I noticed my characters inventory was empty, and I was naked. I check my bank and everything is in my bank apart from my alien pet. however the server knows its been in my bank like it has a marker, however it just says 0 now instead of the pet being in there. I spoke to bow about it and he said post here. he knows about it all. I kept the time in the pictures so you can see the time the screen shot was taken. I still have a full screen shot if this will help also.

second issue not related is I forgot my password on my forums account. I clicked on send password and some reason I and not receiving in my email. I checked the 

thank you for spending your time to read this.
dunte11

links to screen shots
this is when I brought the pet
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11l0xva&s=9#.W4cZBfZFyUk
this is when I had it in my bank with 29 seconds before update
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2l3mkp&s=9#.W4cZqfZFyUk
this was when I logged in and found my pet missing
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2r3w9op&s=9#.W4cawvZFyUk

This is probably as a result from claiming one of the bonds that came into the server illegally. This won't be refunded. If you donated via ::donate and have the donation receipt to prove it, contact us in game. Or proof of your purchase of such bond, or whatever means of you acquiring it via in game to confirm how it came in game for a refund to follow as a result of that if it was earned legitly. Topic locked.

On 8/29/2018 at 5:46 PM, norisk said:

wow stupid why would I take screen shot of me buying every item in game :/

I've forwarded it to the owners in case you don't deem me trustworthy. Stay tuned for their response.

On 8/29/2018 at 5:38 PM, Kellatha said:

This is probably as a result from claiming one of the bonds that came into the server illegally. This won't be refunded. If you donated via ::donate and have the donation receipt to prove it, contact us in game. Or proof of your purchase of such bond, or whatever means of you acquiring it via in game to confirm how it came in game for a refund to follow as a result of that if it was earned legitly. Topic locked.

This is correct. 

Logs show that you received the bond then redeemed it and spent it on an epic mystery box (which is where the alien pet came from). 

The alien pet has been confiscated but we did allow for the $100 bond to go towards your tonal donated. 

Thank you for understanding!