Sign in to follow this  
halmit legz

auto keep items

basically, there has been alot of updates that have annoyed me since i took a break..

but here is just a few and reasons they shouldn't have been changed from the way they were.

1. amulet (or) , now degrades on death? why? they are expensive as it is, and its a big achievement to afford one. and purchasing them already sinks a lot of items in the eco purchasing shards??

2. blowpipe. the special attack is now the speed off a dark bow? this was never a over powered item imo. it should be changed back to normal. im guessing someone died for bank and made a thread?

3. why do daily pk rewards get put into your inventory instead of your bank ???

4. this was updated before i took a break. but please bring back blood money for d tickets! it would really boost the eco and pking! even if for a limited period, every so often!... people will still donate i promise (as they did) as there is nothing to buy with blood money, expect ridiculously overpriced perks and items like p.hats etc

if you read my dyslexic thread then well done and thanks

1. There's a lot of ways to get them without defusing for blood shards. Donator boxes/bags/chests give them out and they honestly give them out very frequently. That's probably how so many came into the eco and the fact that everybody has one now a days.

2. BP spec was insanely OP because you could hit as high as 81, and I imagine you can hit harder now a days. It's been fixed for pvm, not sure why you'd be using a blowpipe for PvP when you have better options.

3. I'll forward this one to Ryan.

4. What do you mean by "Bring back blood money for d tickets?" and BM is highly sought after, especially in bulk amounts for people going for enchanted boots/gloves/etc. Not to mention it costs around 180K for someone to finish the blood perk tree.

28 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

1. There's a lot of ways to get them without defusing for blood shards. Donator boxes/bags/chests give them out and they honestly give them out very frequently. That's probably how so many came into the eco and the fact that everybody has one now a days.

2. BP spec was insanely OP because you could hit as high as 81, and I imagine you can hit harder now a days. It's been fixed for pvm, not sure why you'd be using a blowpipe for PvP when you have better options.

3. I'll forward this one to Ryan.

4. What do you mean by "Bring back blood money for d tickets?" and BM is highly sought after, especially in bulk amounts for people going for enchanted boots/gloves/etc. Not to mention it costs around 180K for someone to finish the blood perk tree.

I was testing bp spec earlier and was maxing 70 with near max range and infernal yoshi. also bp spec was really only op because u could stack bp spec and bc cannon almost instantly. Now that Bc cannon has a hit delay the bp spec hit delay can probably be removed

3 minutes ago, iwillnot said:

I was testing bp spec earlier and was maxing 70 with near max range and infernal yoshi. also bp spec was really only op because u could stack bp spec and bc cannon almost instantly. Now that Bc cannon has a hit delay the bp spec hit delay can probably be removed

nah cuz u can still just 3rd age bow spec to blowpipe then 

6 minutes ago, xrsx said:

nah cuz u can still just 3rd age bow spec to blowpipe then 

im talking about the huge delay after you spec with blowpipe

26 minutes ago, iwillnot said:

im talking about the huge delay after you spec with blowpipe

You ever use a BP spec in full elite void with max range str? You could easily auto once for like 40 and follow up with a 81-81 200 damage in pretty much 3 ticks

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

You ever use a BP spec in full elite void with max range str? You could easily auto once for like 40 and follow up with a 81-81 200 damage in pretty much 3 ticks

this

im mostly annoyed about the amulet (or) degrading on death, seems useless now really. you would literally need to die 1000s of times to make it worth while. as the normal amulets arent worth much anyway. this is not one of those "rich player items" but at the same time for a new starter to save for one would take many many weeks.. i dont want to dig a hole for myself but there are MANY items in that case that should degrade on death.. pets, capes, enchanted rings, and lots of other auto keep items. at the end of the day this is a spawn server, and auto keep items SHOULD NOT DEGRADE

also, void items should be lost on death, including cursed ones if you can hit 80s with a blowpipe? i dont want the spec same speed as the weapon hits, since its not far off a msb. but for it to be a delay as long as a dark bow makes no sense at all ???

and...

back when i started playing you could trade blood money for donator tickets in the store. 1=1. this made the blood money demand VERY HIGH. and like i said, id never open the whole blood tree, the perks are overpriced. there is no real demand for blood money since the perks are overpriced and everything you can buy for blood money is cheaper to buy in the trading post

Edited by halmit legz

Autokeep items are fucking ridiculous. One or two was okay, Ryan went over board with BIS autokeeps and he's now realised that it isn't healthy. The cost of repairing is the least he can do.

Blowpipe was pathetic as fuck before the nerf, Blowpipe rushing was the meta...