Sign in to follow this  
stuff

Bowflexxx, kellatha, any other staff besides yipku

http://yipku_zps92hiz2i8.png

So after expressing my concern for yipku, he decides to delete the thread to cover his own tracks.

Which is fine because ill continue to post it and express myself freely. I'm not flaming him at all and my post still gets deleted.

Do you guys not see how corrupt he is?

He flame baits others then mutes/jail others for doing the same to him he cannot take the heat.

Sad how my heartfelt reply got deleted. All I said was yipku was useless and voiced my frustrations about how the whole gigs ran here. Like imagine this is a business because it is, and we're the customers. Horrible service. Horrible representation.

37 minutes ago, Anal freak said:

Sad how my heartfelt reply got deleted. All I said was yipku was useless and voiced my frustrations about how the whole gigs ran here. Like imagine this is a business because it is, and we're the customers. Horrible service. Horrible representation.

if ur going to yell ur account pass out that gives someone a free elite donar account which means theyve lost a potential $100 spend 

26 minutes ago, Borpken said:

if ur going to yell ur account pass out that gives someone a free elite donar account which means theyve lost a potential $100 spend 

The instant that I yelled my account info I also changed my password. - I wasn't trying to give my account away obviously being ignorant.

Well.. I login, you told me I would never PK again/you would rag me, then you follow me to edge, spec+tele and say I'm avoiding. Then you go to gamble and start flaming there/on yell for hours till people are telling you to stop/reporting you. So I warned you. Maybe scroll up on that chat a bit and stop cherrypicking.

Anyway I didn't delete anything? I hid it, the staff team can see it (including my reply). It's gone because your friends reply and nothing good will come from this. You legit flame everyone in yell until there's people spamming you to stop or they start flaming back. How do you think everyone will respond to this? Legit you're a toxic player, why do you think people spam "Ocky no one likes you" anytime you yell?

1 hour ago, Anal freak said:

What do you have to do with anything, you're irreverent. You're mad you got banned, and I have nothing to do with your ban/appeal. Anyway, appeals aren't the staff teams priority. Maybe don't break the rules next time? Below is a quote from Ryan, the owner. 

Appeals aren't prioritized because it solely consists of servicing players who broke the rules (user agreement) and caused issues for the community & staff. Actions have consequences, and we're not obligated to have the appeal system present in the first place.

54 minutes ago, Y I P K U said:

Well.. I login, you told me I would never PK again/you would rag me, then you follow me to edge, spec+tele and say I'm avoiding. Then you go to gamble and start flaming there/on yell for hours till people are telling you to stop/reporting you. So I warned you. Maybe scroll up on that chat a bit and stop cherrypicking.

Anyway I didn't delete anything? I hid it, the staff team can see it (including my reply). It's gone because your friends reply and nothing good will come from this. You legit flame everyone in yell until there's people spamming you to stop or they start flaming back. How do you think everyone will respond to this? Legit you're a toxic player, why do you think people spam "Ocky no one likes you" anytime you yell?

What do you have to do with anything, you're irreverent. You're mad you got banned, and I have nothing to do with your ban/appeal. Anyway, appeals aren't the staff teams priority. Maybe don't break the rules next time? Below is a quote from Ryan, the owner. 

Appeals aren't prioritized because it solely consists of servicing players who broke the rules (user agreement) and caused issues for the community & staff. Actions have consequences, and we're not obligated to have the appeal system present in the first place.

54 minutes ago, Y I P K U said:

Show us physical proof of me saying i would rag you. Please show us this proof you claim you have. we are all anxious to see. 

you're clearly oblivious that everytime i log in whole spk is on my nuts 24 7. i dont have to say anything for them to be on me. and you know this. Show us your proof or stop responding clearly this isn't meant for you. Carry on smartly. 

I even offered to meet you to squash all this madness and you ignore lol . You're a child and thats all you ever will be. 

He's saying I'm mad but he's the one trying to call someone irrelevant when hes TRIGGERED

I do appreciate RYANS bit though. Sweet. Treat me like I hacked someone or scammed someone when I got frustrated and had a bad day and yelled my acc info. Still believe I have a stance when I've paid to be here. The offense is some dumb shit and the way it's being handled produces further questions.

Edited by Anal freak

1 hour ago, Anal freak said:

He's saying I'm mad but he's the one trying to call someone irrelevant when hes TRIGGERED

I do appreciate RYANS bit though. Sweet. Treat me like I hacked someone or scammed someone when I got frustrated and had a bad day and yelled my acc info. Still believe I have a stance when I've paid to be here. The offense is some dumb shit and the way it's being handled produces further questions.

"Dumb shit" that could of been prevented. Mind you I also caught avon on it trying to give it away as well, and that clearly violates this rule: "Account sharing is at the owner's risk, staff may not be able to refund the item(s) or recover the account if lost. The account owner, of a shared account, will also be held accountable for any rules broken under that account name regardless of who was on the account at the time."

Both of you guys were trying to get it banned, and you even confirmed that you changed the password right after you yelled confirming that this was correct at one point and you were fully aware of what you were doing. I don't know why you guys think joking/trolling around doesn't warrant punishments, but it surely does. On top of that, you've been warned before and referred to the rules so there isn't any excuse you can use to help you in your situation. Yeah you are a customer, thank you for donating, but you also can't expect to waive that "I donated i'm exempt from the rules" card because that doesn't fly with me. I don't care if you're a regular donator or a sponsor donator, if you break the rules I will hold it against you.

2 hours ago, stuff said:

Show us physical proof of me saying i would rag you. Please show us this proof you claim you have. we are all anxious to see. 

you're clearly oblivious that everytime i log in whole spk is on my nuts 24 7. i dont have to say anything for them to be on me. and you know this. Show us your proof or stop responding clearly this isn't meant for you. Carry on smartly. 

Now back to you Ocky, I warned you in game that you should stop this. You went about it wrong at first, and then you did it correctly by speaking to a higher ranking staff member with your accusations. I appreciate that bit, but what good was that lecture/conversation if you've now reverted and breaking the rules again? Let me list the one you broke: 

5: Staff Disrespect

• Disrespecting a member of our staff team will not be tolerated, they're here to help you.
  • Making accusations (without proof/basis) of a staff member abusing their powers falls in this category. If they're abusive, please create a formal and respectful topic about it on the forums, or PM one to an administrator
  • This especially applies to any flaming as a result of someone punishing/infracting you.
  • If you don't agree with a staff member's decision, RESPECTFULLY report it on the forums so it can be reviewed by the owners and administrators. Signs of blatant disrespect/slandering within these posts will drastically decrease it's validity, and in some cases breaks this rule on its own."

To be more precise: "If you don't agree with a staff member's decision, RESPECTFULLY report it on the forums so it can be reviewed by the owners and administrators. Signs of blatant disrespect/slandering within these posts will drastically decrease it's validity, and in some cases breaks this rule on its own."

We already covered that your grudge against Y I P K U is no more than an accusation and you have no proof of him overstepping boundaries as a staff member. You said you had proof, I heard you out, but you couldn't provide anything. So far from what I can see, he hasn't abused and everything he has done to you so far is within staff guidelines. I will issue you a final warning, keep this up on the forums and i'll ban you off of them personally. Topic locked.