Sign in to follow this  
Aussie_Ben

Ben's Staff Application

1. Desired staff position: Helper
2. Your name (first name would suffice): Ben
3. Your age: 20
4. Your location: South Australia, Adelaide.
5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 3-6 hours weekday's and about 5-9 hours on weekend's
6. Why you should receive the position: 

I've been playing SpawnPk on and off for a couple of years now. Due to having a daughter, getting engaged and finding work I have only just come back to playing. Playing SpawnPk is what I love doing when I have 'me time' this game is a big part of my life. I believe I'll be a valued member on this team, I am known to be a kind and helpful person. In the line of work I do it is important to show respect, kindness, responsibility and even more important than all that I have learnt to help your fellow co workers. I've always enjoyed trying to help people as much as I can in anyway I can, whether it is a friend, a stranger, a loved one or co worker; I never turn my back on a person in need of help. I still have something's to learn about the server, I am willing to learn it though and would love the opportunity to help other player's within the SpawnPk community and potentially as a team member.  

Thanks, Ben. 

Support 100%

im a new player that just joined this server, Ben was always there to rapidly respond to any queries and assist me when needed!

i think hed make a great staff, the impression he seems to lay down on new players is great

keep up the good work and goodluck pal

4 minutes ago, nightsky11 said:

Support 100%

im a new player that just joined this server, Ben was always there to rapidly respond to any queries and assist me when needed!

i think hed make a great staff, the impression he seems to lay down on new players is great

keep up the good work and goodluck pal

Thanks mate appreciate it. Welcome to the server and happy spawnpking. :)

I just came back to this Server and Ben was there to support me with any questions i had. At first i thought he won't reply to my answer but he came back to me immediately. 

Usually people with higher ranks don't reply to some no-rank like me but i was happily surprised he did. I forgot the pin on my other account and he told me to go to the forums and under the section "help" i found what i was looking for.

He was very kind and helpful and i think he would be a great staff member.

Wishing all the best to everyone reading this especially to Ben!!

6 minutes ago, Erenium said:

I just came back to this Server and Ben was there to support me with any questions i had. At first i thought he won't reply to my answer but he came back to me immediately. 

Usually people with higher ranks don't reply to some no-rank like me but i was happily surprised he did. I forgot the pin on my other account and he told me to go to the forums and under the section "help" i found what i was looking for.

He was very kind and helpful and i think he would be a great staff member.

Wishing all the best to everyone reading this especially to Ben!!

Thanks mate. Good luck recovering your pin and best of luck in game. :) 

5 hours ago, Doggy said:

What's your ign

Aussie_Ben

42 minutes ago, Borpken said:

havent seen u online
not active on forums
cant speak moka

Yeah you have moka I hooked you fairy pet when you got cleaned :) it's Aussie_Ben by the way.

13 hours ago, Aussie_Ben said:

Aussie_Ben

Yeah you have moka I hooked you fairy pet when you got cleaned :) it's Aussie_Ben by the way.

i aint the legend moka which shows how inactive u are.
if u were more active u wouldve seen my posts and knew who i was

Edited by Borpken

3 minutes ago, Borpken said:

first of all i aint the legend moka which shows how  inactive u are

Got the wrong person sorry mate and just because you don't see me online doesn't mean I'm not active. Could be different time zones or something so I apologize. 

No support. I've Never ever seen this user not to mention when I do it's him already pretending to be a staff member with how he talks and conducts himself. I'd much rather see Abyssal god get the rank.

31 minutes ago, Anal freak said:

No support. I've Never ever seen this user not to mention when I do it's him already pretending to be a staff member with how he talks and conducts himself. I'd much rather see Abyssal god get the rank.

So if I don't support player's how can you say I ''pretend'' to be a staff member with how I talk and conduct myself? Also, if you never see me online how can you make this statement I am pretending to be something i'm not? I am up for constructive criticism but a lot of what you just said has fallen back on itself. I do however appreciate that you took the time to leave me a comment and I will take it on board.