Sign in to follow this  
Doggy

Sponsor Benefits

This pet would follow your main pet.

Sponsor is not worth $2500 really needs to get more content added. I feel that you should give sponsors each a custom pet (cosmetic) which will be untradeable. These pets would be a variety of things from items to in game NPC etc.

sponsors useless low key

Edited by Doggy

95% of sponsors are some sort of gamblers via gambling, dueling, risk fighting,etc.

Sponsor perks were announced day one, and added to the official donator perk guide a few days later by me. Players that played before might have a little excuse since not everyone browses the forums, but anyone that got it after the rank was released(those that were not at $2500 already), should 100% know what they were going into. Now i'm all for adding more perks but we're getting out of hand with these absurd ideas. 

One of a kind items in game are unique for players who win ethereal items. Any other player who has had unique(one in game) items are gamblers who have emptied a lot of money and items that severely needed a sink in the economy, have gotten. There's only one of these customs that are tradable, and those are sam's angel wings. Others like V's wings are probably auto kept(I don't know this for sure). Same thing applies for my infernal cape(obviously). If you aren't in either of those boats, then I don't believe you should be getting one of a kind in game items, doesn't matter if its auto kept/tradable because they are still in the economy. Even if they are useless cosmetic items, i'd want Ryan working on other stuff than making like what, 30+ unique in game items for every sponsor, not to mention we get more by the week?

Pretty sure i've said this but i'll re mention it. A safe zone 100% no risk, no need to eat or prayer pot, switch prayers to avoid damage, and super easy to kill bosses in including Tekton/Corp, IS OP.

Let's make a bullet list(because I love bullet lists):

• Safe Zone
  • No Eating Food
  • No Prayer Potting
  • No Switching prayers
  • No combat phases so you can easily kill with one combat style
  • 95% of bosses spawned are afkable

Furthermore, these bosses like Tekton/Corp have some OP drops. 

Take a look at the drop table below:

h7leta3vSHCFXCXOFv9JOQ.png

• Epic Pet Mystery Box: 40b-ish
  • Kodai Wand: 12-15b
  • Elder Maul: 50b
  • Twisted Bow: 60b
  • Dinh's Bulwark: 60B
  • Tekton Pet: 25b

Same thing with corporeal beast. It lacked worse than tekton given its only viable drop is the divine but now it has an epic pet box and donator mystery box as well. Take a look at the drop table below: 

Qosql5LWR0uyyFi-S5ksgg.png

• Divine Spirit Shield: 17-18B
  • Epic Pet Mystery Box: 40b-ish
  • Corporeal Beast Pet: 35-40B

Not to mention the sponsors that use fortune genie which is about half of us is really insane. Imagine making the possibility of releasing a lot of infernal stones(since everyone wants wildywyrm) into the economy and also having the risk of them being doubled upon drop via fortune genie. Infernal stone has always kept it's value and has always been an item that's sought after by end game players. Some use it as a gamble item, some use it as PvP gear, and some use it as PvM gear for the drop rate bonus it provides.