Sign in to follow this  
purpleblunt

This is stupid

spk was an amazing server until ryan or who ever started doing these gear updated changing them every fucking month this needs to stop server will die from all

these dumb updates try listening to the people its not about what the owner wants its about what we want no one will play if the owner tells them to they will play

because they like the game but how am I gonna like a game if its being changed every month they are changing it from what I liked and all these nerfing weps they 

are expensive because they are op if ever wep was like an ags why would be like 500b  and shields if the divine was like the dfs why would it be 20b. please do something

about this issue 

I'm trying to understand your post but your grammar is making it very difficult. What exactly has been nerfed? Why would ags be 500b if its junk? "Divine was like dfs why would it be 20b" what does that mean?

It would also help if you list examples of such weapons/items getting nerfed "monthly" because I don't know what you mean by "nerf", too vague.

8 hours ago, Kellatha said:

I'm trying to understand your post but your grammar is making it very difficult. What exactly has been nerfed? Why would ags be 500b if its junk? "Divine was like dfs why would it be 20b" what does that mean?

It would also help if you list examples of such weapons/items getting nerfed "monthly" because I don't know what you mean by "nerf", too vague.

you're not reading it correct. I'm saying things should not be nerfed, people pay a lot of money to buy things like divine and if it gets nerfed the price goes down no one wants that it is more expensive then the dragon fire shield for a reason you cant just nerf everything that's too over powered. some items are more expensive than others that's why they do more damage or give you more defense. what the developer does is if an item is too over powered that item gets nerfed even though its a lot of money. 

and im not talking about the regular ags I was talking about the ags (or)

Edited by purpleblunt

5 hours ago, purpleblunt said:

you're not reading it correct. I'm saying things should not be nerfed, people pay a lot of money to buy things like divine and if it gets nerfed the price goes down no one wants that it is more expensive then the dragon fire shield for a reason you cant just nerf everything that's too over powered. some items are more expensive than others that's why they do more damage or give you more defense. what the developer does is if an item is too over powered that item gets nerfed even though its a lot of money. 

and im not talking about the regular ags I was talking about the ags (or)

Well for starters none of the three items you mentioned have been nerfed, and actually the dfs was buffed(to proper dfs stats like osrs) as they were wrong here, as a result making it tankier.

Ryan needs to stop implementing custom items. I've addressed my concern to Ryan and his comment made me believe that he's now more aware. 

I get that there is a portion of the community that does want these types of updates, however (from my perspective) they're just damaging Spawn Pk. 

Though when writing a thread, it's best to explain things clearly. I got lost not even half way through your post and your last paragraph-looking thing was a total mess. The clearer you write the further you will get.

I understand what you are trying to say man but the game needs to be balanced for it to be fun. The dfs is a spawnable item so idk why u are comparing it to a divine. Also as Kellatha said none of the items you list have been nerfed. I understand the frustration of an expensive item you worked for dropping in price, but it happens. It won't kill the server.