Sign in to follow this  
Old Mgmt

ragging

Why is it allowed? I know scrawny arm kids gotta mark their territory somehow but you really think a new player is gonna stick around when hes getting ragged by a guy with untradeables and a divine? Maybe there would be more than the same 10 people in edge otherwise. I don't mind ragging im just curious as it seems to be detrimental. 

What are  YOUR thoughts

16 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Another ragging topic oh lordy

I've seen new kids begging for off from retards who only rag which is why I've stepped in a few times lool im on like 15+ raglists for helping new players out. I see kids in starter gear fighter torso + veracs skirt getting ragged by full virtus and divine etc. some of those kids cant even speak proper english lmfao. So I understand why people address this topic a lot. I could care less though.

https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/topic/1084-server-rules/

9: Ragging

• We define ragging as repeated or consistent harassment towards another player in a PvP environment.
  • This rule applies to the following areas: Graveyards, EdgePvP(::edgepvp NOT edgeville), Mage Bank, Risk Fight Arena.
  • This might mean using overhead protection prayers and barraging/ranging their opponent repeatedly just to stop them from PKing.
  • With regards to rushing, there's a fine line between rushing and harassment (ragging).
  • Banter before and after the fight is fine, but if someone's getting too annoyed/offended then it needs to stop.
  • Please note that staff decisions are final, and staff will say whether the situation is classed as ragging or not.
  • Every situation is different and will be treated very seriously by staff.
  • The criteria of ragging reports will require sufficient evidence from the reporter -  This would probably need to be an eye witness by staff, or a video recording.