Sign in to follow this  
Riskfight420

Leaving Spawnpk

Hey guys I am leaving spawnpk because the wildy is not active enough to really make it fun.

I will log in occasionally but don't expect me to be active anymore, I will still be active on the forums to see if progress is made on the server.

I love spawnpk and I've been on and off on this server since spawnable dharoks. I'll most likely come back if there would be some great wildy/pk content and the wildy gets active again.

I'm leaving because the pk community doesn't get taken seriously enough by the owners.

Best wishes to everyone and especially shoutout to Doomsday cc even if it was for a short time.

Riskfight420.

21 hours ago, Riskfight420 said:

Hey guys I am leaving spawnpk because the wildy is not active enough to really make it fun.

I will log in occasionally but don't expect me to be active anymore, I will still be active on the forums to see if progress is made on the server.

I love spawnpk and I've been on and off on this server since spawnable dharoks. I'll most likely come back if there would be some great wildy/pk content and the wildy gets active again.

I'm leaving because the pk community doesn't get taken seriously enough by the owners.

Best wishes to everyone and especially shoutout to Doomsday cc even if it was for a short time.

Riskfight420.

Content is on it's way as I told you guys, but if you want to bite the dust then you'll miss the fun.

• Thanks 1