Sign in to follow this  
Serge

Makaaveli's (Serge's) Helper Application

I will be using my buddy 'HolyJordyn's format as it's very clean, simple,and basic also cuz he let me

:D

What position are you going for?

I would love to go for the 'Helper' position.

Ign?

Serge

What is your name?

Serge Mar*****

Current age?

I'm 17 years old will be 18 soon, DoB: October 13,1998

Location?

Canada (QC)

Average amount of gameplay hours per day:

I play 5-12 hours a day. but Right now I'm in the position of Moving houses so I won't be active for a few days until I get settled in. I will get on as much as I can when ever I can but after August 5th, 2016 I will be playing multiple hours per day!

Past experience?

I Owned a server when I was 14, Called True-pkz didn't have much players but I was a beginner coder. I've been Mods on multiple servers (RsWarfare, Inifity, RokulRsps) I've been an Admin on Rswarfare, I've also been a helper few servers which I don't remember as of now since I've been in rsps's since 2008-2009.

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play?

Yes I would most definitely do. Without the rank right now, I'm none stop in Help cc just helping new comers out and even some old people with multiple things they weren't sure of.

What would you do if you saw someone breaking the rules?

I would warn them if it's flaming or some other minor stuff, I understand we all get mad but I will warn them 2-3 times then it'll be a mute/jail but if it's a bigger rule breaking for example Pjing risk fighters or something like that, I would instantly jail the player (Not for long the first time) and I would point them towards the Rules where I'd advise them to read it and understand it so it doesn't occur again. If someone is threatening the server,Staff,Players I would auto mute/ban them with no warning and advice the player to calm down. If it's something I need assist with, I will contact any fellow staff to help me out!

Why you should receive the position?

Well to begin with, I'm always helping other players even if I'm busy I will stop what I'm doing and assist the player. I've been on the server for a while and I understand a lot of the stuff, I'm always in Help cc and anyone who hangs out in the cc can vouch that if I'm online I'm always replying to questions. There is no Dumb question next to me. I would like to help out the community as much as I can. There has been many times where something has occurred and people pm me to help them out , but the best I could have done at that point was contact a staff member on Skype to let them know someone need a mute,Jail etc. I'm constantly helping players out and I enjoy that, I currently make YouTube videos for Spawnpk and when ever I'm online I get at least 2-3 messages saying 'Nice vids bro' 'amazing content' and so on and that just puts me in a such a good mood and when I'm in a good mood It's a very good thing

:D. I'll admit I rage at some points when i'm risk fighting but never to the person by flaming them I just talk out loud and Jordyn hears me on Skype. No matter How mad I get at a player I WILL NEVER abuse them in any way possible. I really do hope you take into consideration my application as a helper as I believe I'm very fit for this position. Just thought I add this in but I don't want to anyone to consider it as an advantage on others but since I make youtube Vids, my last couple of videos have been hitting around the 500+ views mark and I've had players pm me 'Hey I joined this server after checking your vid' what I'm trying to say is, I have also been helping the server by making videos which people have been enjoying and it's helping the server grow as a community! But I don't want anyone to think I'm superior then them since I'm a Youtuber. I AM JUST LIKE YOU

Edited by Serge

ohh serge if you get this you will be good helper always for you

Thank you for your support buddy!!

I vouch, he's a really good guy.

I've seen him help out players ^.^

My man!! Thank for support

very good canidate, i think you would do great and do what needs to be done this holy doesn't ;) kappa

OT: i support and pray 4 u evry nite bby

agree with you holy should be deleted from mods list. because i asked him make ticket i got scammed and him also let scammer free and jail my. rdy over 30hours...

agree with you holy should be deleted from mods list. because i asked him make ticket i got scammed and him also let scammer free and jail my. rdy over 30hours...

Thanks for support both of you guys , Means a lot !!

Holy is a good Mod not everyone can like a person but he does what is needed.

Hope you get the position my friend, you are a genuinely good person from what I've seen. Good luck!

Thank you my Friend, Good luck on your application!!

Edited by Serge

serge is a very kind person. lets be honest theres those times when there isnt a single staff member online and if serge was on he was my go to. he always answered in a respectful way no matter the question i asked and of course i tried bieng annoying. i think he would be a very good staff member if he was promoted to helper.

serge is a very kind person. lets be honest theres those times when there isnt a single staff member online and if serge was on he was my go to. he always answered in a respectful way no matter the question i asked and of course i tried bieng annoying. i think he would be a very good staff member if he was promoted to helper.

Wow thanks man! I really do appreciate the support!

yes for me, because you are a amazing person :D

Thank you even tho you just made your forums account..:')

I believe Serge would make a great helper! I have personally, as have many others, been in multiple situations where Serge has gone out of his way to help with anything from larger conflict resolutions to just a helpful tip. Even without the official title he has been fulfilling the role and making the server a much more enjoyable place to be a part of! Thanks Serge and good luck with your application, you deserve it!

I'm always on help cc.

I never seen you helping anyone there.

No support.

Edited by Mia