Sign in to follow this  
Big Starr

Safeguard against dc's for pvmers

Please for the love of god i have no clue why this has not been done yet, but do somthing about dieing when dc'd while pvming, i literally cant even pvm with my full set of gear because i will lose items due to the dc's, because even though the server is down im still dieing or have died already and cannot loot my items. I log on and they are gone. Do something. ADD SOME SORT OF SAFEGAURD.

I know runex has this, but why not add deaths in none wilderness to auto keep your gear?

PS: Uncapitalized your title because it was cringe.

• Like 1

If you're taking a risk and going in to the wilderness with gear you should already be okay with losing it. It's the wilderness and there is variables you can't control (dcing isn't a variable but you really can't control it) it sucks but it happens to the best of us. I'd recommend going out w out any risk.

Yoshi does this but still repair costs etc, DC is generally not the servers fault so it makes sense to not have one of these. 

Because it will be related to the players internet connection, if implemented maybe it will create dupes and bugs?

20 hours ago, Shawnny said:

If you're taking a risk and going in to the wilderness with gear you should already be okay with losing it. It's the wilderness and there is variables you can't control (dcing isn't a variable but you really can't control it) it sucks but it happens to the best of us. I'd recommend going out w out any risk.

I dont pvm in wild

13 hours ago, pj3r said:

Yoshi does this but still repair costs etc, DC is generally not the servers fault so it makes sense to not have one of these. 

Because it will be related to the players internet connection, if implemented maybe it will create dupes and bugs?

Recently it has been 100% the servers fault so it does make sense, and also if it didnt runex wouldent have bothered with it.

Edited by Big Starr