Sign in to follow this  
abyssal god

200m xp cape[with benefits]

the main purpose of having 200m XP capes is to motivate the players to reach the 200m mark and get a benefit out of it,

getting 200m XP in a certain skill, is  simultaneously hard and boring, what I mean by boring is that many people would give up once having 99,

since there is no reason for them to continue the skill.

starting off, the main thing that's needed is a slayer 200m XP cape,

slayer 200m XP cape:

* 5% drop rate bouns [just like a bounty cape/completionist two{II} cape]

*random chance getting the perk "SLAYER LUST", this perk grants you 4%extra drop rate and double drops for a short period of time [2-4 minutes]

* A chance on receiving one of the pieces of "SLAYER SET", slayer set once the WHOLE set is worn gives you special abilities[7% drop rate and 5% double drops],

this set would be difficult to obtain from doing slayer.[obtainable from pvming on a slayer task whilst having the cape on ]

strength/defence/mage/range/attack 200m XP capes:

*more bonuses whilst wearing the capes [the bonuses would be placed as between infernal cape and max capes]

* 10% percent of getting artifacts/statutes whilst pking with the capes

*stats are boosted to 112 once wearing a certain cape

prayer 200m XP cape:

*more prayer bonus[lets your prayer last longer]

* 10% chance on having your praying restored by 25 prayer points whilst killing an npc/a player

*2X prayer healing

*5+ prayer points extra

*allows you to teleport out of 30S wilderness level

* 4% drop rate bouns/double drops

hp 200m XP cape:

*2X healing whilst having the cape on

*5+ more HP points added once having the cape on

* 4% drop rate bouns/double drops

*allows you to teleport out of 30S wilderness level

now,  starting with the skilling capes,skiling capes are going to be the same due to skilling being  unpopular

skilling 200m max capeS:

* a rare chance on receiving  blood diamonds whilst doing a certain skill[with the cape on]

* 2X XP and a chance on 3X the XP like [5-15% chance]

*grants you a teleport to a NEW zone, inside that zone, there is a shop that got pvming/pking gear/weapons[basically anything valueable], they can be obtained by [skilling points]

the main idea of this thread is to motivate players to reach 200m XP, I definitely know its hard, but it's not impossible,

please leave your thoughts/any improvements on this thread

idea from :

Edited by abyssal god
fixing according to a comment
  • Like 1

very  nice idea im with it all the way except the part where the capes grant double drops i dont think its fair for the ppl who own fortune genies to have another item that isnt worth 500b or some shit be able to cause u to get double drop it will drop fortune genies price a lot and i dont think the hp cape should give us a dr bonus since u will eventually reach 200m doing nothing only pking/pvming but i think those stats should be added onto things like mage and prayer things that ppl dont use often so the prices for all other similar items dont drop alot

Edited by glklol

I think it is a great idea to add some extra milestones beyond the 99/max cape mark. These idea's would ensure that even players who have been playing for a bit longer also have a diverse set of goals. In addition the bonus items that could only be obtained in this way could motivate both the rich and poor players alike while keeping skills like slayer exciting :)

Definite +1 (my favourite is your suggestion for slay but like all of them basically, you thought this out quite well)