Sign in to follow this  
cata

Hola everyone

Hello my friends of Spawnpk, my name is Cata, I speak 3 languages consisting of my primary language Spanish and my secondary language english via mandarin. Im happy to have joined this wonderful server that provides loads of beautiful features via content and am already loving my stay here, don't be shy to come say hi in-game as if you require any help I'm always available in-game via ''Cata'', much love appreciated my friends of Spawnpk, enjoy your day

Edited by cata

Welcome to SPK, @cata! :D Hope to see you around in game some time, if you ever have any questions feel free to PM a staff member in game/forums/discord or ask via help cc or yell if you have any questions.

• Like 1

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay, If you have any questions you can add be in-game : Shawnny or on discord : shawn#2142

I'd be happy to help and I wish you all the best on your adventure!

• Like 1

On 8/6/2018 at 3:19 AM, Shawnny said:

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay, If you have any questions you can add be in-game : Shawnny or on discord : shawn#2142

I'd be happy to help and I wish you all the best on your adventure!

Thankyou Shawnny my friend, will do

Hello and welcome to spawnpk, im also on discord in the SPK channel and you can ask me for help or advice about ingame