What you think, is this good idea add 200m xp cape's?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What you think, is this good idea add 200m xp cape's?

200M XP Capes looks cool maybe server owners think a bout this.

lvl120_cape_designs___runescape_by_mysti

Edited by savukunn
  • Like 1

this is a great idea, I definitely agree on this, motivates the community to do skilling to 200m

however, to get 200m XP it's not as easy as it sounds, therefore I think there should be something beneficial out of it.

try editing the post and adding them, then it is going to be a really amazing idea 

• Like 1

These are pretty cool and some particle effects to them with corresponding colours would make this like 20x better. I agree with abyssal if you can individually paste the capes it'll make for a really cool thread layout. 200M is definitley a huge feat to achieve maybe adding some new achievements with some spicy rewards would make this pre worthwile. ;) 

• Like 1

I would like to see ways to make money by skilling to be honest with you. The infernal axe and pickaxe have a chance to find blood diamonds ; buff the likelihood of this happening. and add other incentives like that to skilling in general. All we have right now is PKing / PvM. It doesn't have to be anything crazy, we have RuneX for Skillers etc, but i would like to see money making methods / activities from skilling

• Like 1

Love the idea i have been asking for somthing for over 1 year now and made a few post and suggestions about highscores or something. I do think if somebody max's all skills there should be a bonus cape or something thats not easy and takes time.

Would be interesting if these had stats/perks, perhaps something unique to it? If it's just a fashionscape cosmetic with no real bonuses/perks then why bother

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Phenomenon said:

I would like to see ways to make money by skilling to be honest with you. The infernal axe and pickaxe have a chance to find blood diamonds ; buff the likelihood of this happening. and add other incentives like that to skilling in general. All we have right now is PKing / PvM. It doesn't have to be anything crazy, we have RuneX for Skillers etc, but i would like to see money making methods / activities from skilling

Problem with this although a good idea is there is no eco built around skilling items you can spawn them in and drop them as you wish. To put a value on skilling would require either a full wipe of the items from the entirety of the game or new items both of which would take immense time. But I think the idea of items providing bonuses whilst skilling would be quite interesting, possibly pets corresponding to skill being used to provide bonus xp + loot chance similiar to the way skilling gauntlets work on RS3. Nevertheless always good feedback.

14 hours ago, Shawnny said:

Problem with this although a good idea is there is no eco built around skilling items you can spawn them in and drop them as you wish. To put a value on skilling would require either a full wipe of the items from the entirety of the game or new items both of which would take immense time. But I think the idea of items providing bonuses whilst skilling would be quite interesting, possibly pets corresponding to skill being used to provide bonus xp + loot chance similiar to the way skilling gauntlets work on RS3. Nevertheless always good feedback.

Currently we have Infernal Axe and Infernal Pickaxe - These offer blood diamonds every now and then. If we can make the rate appropriate (where it's not to much in the eco, but also possible to make money off of), i feel like woodcutting and mining would make a huge profit.

Additionally, we should implement construction (Which shouldn't be hard, it's already on RuneX) - Who wouldn't want to have a badass house to host drop parties in? Eco holder's houses would be boomin and overall it's a good money making sink.

As for Agility, we can do something similar to marks of grace - how about donator tickets just randomly falls on the floor?

Little things like that would be cool to see! Your thoughts?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Phenomenon said:

Currently we have Infernal Axe and Infernal Pickaxe - These offer blood diamonds every now and then. If we can make the rate appropriate (where it's not to much in the eco, but also possible to make money off of), i feel like woodcutting and mining would make a huge profit.

Additionally, we should implement construction (Which shouldn't be hard, it's already on RuneX) - Who wouldn't want to have a badass house to host drop parties in? Eco holder's houses would be boomin and overall it's a good money making sink.

As for Agility, we can do something similar to marks of grace - how about donator tickets just randomly falls on the floor?

Amazing ideas man.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Phenomenon said:

You've got some incredible ideas, I agree with everything you said all those sound like great ways to make skilling profitable. Maybe we can make anglerfish fishable for fishing so players can either sell them to a shop for straight coins or take the risk of cooking them to sell to players. (Usually you can't burn any foods at 99 but I feel like for this particular money maker to make it viable it would have to have like an 80% success rate just to make it not as op)

I think woodcutting could also have some sort of buffed birds nest where it would be like a regular birds nest but have items from a goodie bag with like a rare chance at 1-4b items (Barrelchest items, Void pieces etc...)

As for Smithing and crafting I think those are in an okay place there's no real way to make money from the skills in OSRS without it being painstakingly slow exp.

Wrath runes are good for rc but they're dirt cheap, I think an implementation of some sort of very high drop rate pet and/or item (1-50-100k) <--- Seems very high but when you take in to account you're crafting 27-28 runes every inv the actual drop rates per run would be around 1/1785 to 1/3571. This item could be something super simple like the rune pouch or a higher drop rate item could be the vengeance skull.

On a side note i'd love to see hunter be introduced to the game, even something like just the puro puro fields would be really neat and there's a lot of drops and content that could be added.

These are all just opinions and I appreciate your response and your feedback, Thanks OP for a great topic it's really brought a lot of the communities ideas out.

Later tonight i'll reply to this post with all the 200m skillcapes individually. 

If capes aren't the answer, I'm open to other cosmetics to show off this achievement.

- Medallions/Auras/effects. If each skill had it's own medallion with little symbols in the cape's colors that came off of it, that'd be pretty cool. 

- Wings: I would actually be okay with having this instead of my suggestion. <-- I think this is a real winner instead of the capes themselves. colour schemes can be entirely based on the dual colours of the skill with white or golden trimming. I think this would be a really fantastic addition and motivation. 

"People love wings"

Shawn 2018.

Took a lot of effort but I managed to get all the capes individually, Couldn't remove the background or find any other images of these capes but a close up will have to do i suppose.

Here they are in there respective order in the skill tab :

Attack                             Constitution                              Mining

23m2d04.png  oqy9zr.png  2nqgxnm.png

Strength                                 Agility                                Smithing

f38hhf.png  2dl6eqb.png  14m4bc8.png

Defence                               Herblore                               Fishing

347d2ps.png  33jmkpw.png  205ct1w.png

Range                                 Thieving                               Cooking

1491kkl.png  w7zdow.png  alqe6b.png

Prayer                                 Crafting                              Firemaking

xkw3mc.png  2j69ruo.png  1zei4h1.png

Magic                                  Fletching                           Woodcutting

20zxw5v.png  t8snjq.png  ht8to9.png

Runecrafting                               Slayer

b9aptf.png20psbci.png

This thread layout and all the Photoshop work took a lot of effort! Please leave some feedback and some thumbs up! 

Kind Regards,

Shawn

• Like 1

I would love to see this being implemented furthermore if there is more money making activities regarding skilling.

INSANELY BAD IDEA!

u guys are turning spawnpk into runex v2 people play this version of the game for a reason.....

since when is this skillerpk or pvmerpk? instead of spawnpk?

I've legit never seen an idea as bad as this one.

no offense but. its ruining the whole gamepoint of a pk server