4th

Cursor Inaccuracy

To whom it may concern,

I recently started playing last night and after I downloaded the client I noticed that my cursor accuracy was 'off'. By 'off' I mean, the clicking isn't registering at the very tip of the arrow cursor, like usual, but rather in the middle of the arrow making it difficult to click anything accurately. I've tried the solutions from the guide section and even updated my Java, deleted spawn-pk files, and re-downloaded again but it yielded the same results. I'd like to continue playing and will eventually donate but I would like to resolve this issue before hand to really enjoy the server. I would greatly appreciate a reply that could help solve the issue.

Thank you,

4th^_^

5 hours ago, Y I P K U said:

@4th

http://spawnpk.net/assets/Repair%20Tool.jar

^^^^ Try the official SpawnPK repair tool, if you're still having problems after that try the guide below and use the jarfix found there. If neither of those two work get back to me.

Hello, I'm having the same issue on my client, I tried the 2 fixes you suggested but neither worked. If you have any other fixes on this matter I'd love to hear it, I'd like to get this fixed asap. If you need to see how 'off' the clicks are from the top of the cursor, then just send me a pm on forums and I'll make sure to get back to you with a gif of it.

12 hours ago, pj3r said:

What Operating System are you using? This does  happen in non windows 

For me; I'm using windows, so I don't think that's the issue here.

I've tried everything you suggested and more. The repair tool doesn't work for me, I've tried the right clicking fix, also didn't work. I'm starting to guess that this is a new bug. Just some additional info... I'm using windows 10.

57 minutes ago, 4th said:

I've tried everything you suggested and more. The repair tool doesn't work for me, I've tried the right clicking fix, also didn't work. I'm starting to guess that this is a new bug. Just some additional info... I'm using windows 10.

I'll ask Ryan about it. If this is an issue with only you then it's a problem with your cache(a player problem not a server problem). Since this issue is different, i'll ask him what the solution is for "Cursor Inaccuracy". Stay tuned.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 4th said:

O woops worry didn't realize the mention was to get back to me >.>, you didn't say anything other than the mention. I told the other player to downgrade his Java, I'm assuming it worked (he didn't get back to me after). Also it's only on the SPK client?

20 minutes ago, Y I P K U said:

O woops worry didn't realize the mention was to get back to me >.>, you didn't say anything other than the mention. I told the other player to downgrade his Java, I'm assuming it worked (he didn't get back to me after). Also it's only on the SPK client?

Yeah my bad. I also had another player in help cc mention that his cursor is also 'Inaccurate'. My cursor works fine with other RSPS' so I'm not sure what's going on. I greatly appreciate the effort in helping me. @Kellatha @Y I P K U

3 minutes ago, 4th said:

Yeah my bad. I also had another player in help cc mention that his cursor is also 'Inaccurate'. My cursor works fine with other RSPS' so I'm not sure what's going on. I greatly appreciate the effort in helping me. @Kellatha @Y I P K U

Hmmm if it's not inaccurate on everything I'd try downgrading Java to the last version then. If that doesn't work try installing the JDK version of Java instead of the JRE. (I'm just thinking it's something Java related). 

31 minutes ago, 4th said:

Ryan said that this could help: "to see if playing on resizable/fixed mode makes any difference for him"

13 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Ryan said that this could help: "to see if playing on resizable/fixed mode makes any difference for him"

I noticed the cursor inaccuracy as soon as I logged in. I tried checking on/off the settings and resized/fixed mode, delete files, etc. but nothing seems to work.

Edited by 4th
Spelling error