Mr Playlist

Mr Playlist's First Event

So, as a way to kind of introduce myself to the community and bring what I generally do with RSPS communities I'm involved in, I've decided to host an event. I know the prize pool is relatively small but I'm fairly new to the server so my bank isn't quite large enough to host huge giveaways (those are hopefully coming before long). I'm extremely excited to see what everyone has in store as this is one of my favorite events to host. 

Rules for the event:

1. Limited to 1 entry per person. 
  2. Entries will close on Friday, August 3rd at 9:00PM CDT (UTC -5:00).
  3. Submissions must be sent as a reply on this thread, just needs your IGN and a screenshot of your Equipment Status window (I have given a few examples of submissions below).
  4. The only "twist" (if you'd even call it that), is that every item must be spawnable in your outfit.

Submission Examples:
IGN: Puregodpwr 7e571b51683d82f1f17152a2edccd371.png
IGN: Billymyson 057013e45e95d2bf3ebbb23a5c60be83.png

Prizes:
1st Place: $10 Bond

2nd Place: $5 Bond

3rd Place: Choice between either 5B cash or a starter PvM setup w/ Blowpipe, Bounty Cape, and Slayer Helm (i)

• Like 1

Congratulations to you 3! Winning by default still counts as winning right?
Flat Tire took first place
Pj3r took second and the reward was given to a random noob named Impeu as was his request
PALOMA FAITH takes 3rd, PM in-game on which option you want and I'll get it to you asap

Thanks for participating, I'm hoping the next event will have a much larger group that enters as the prize will be significantly bigger :)

Damn man this seems like a dope thread wish I had seen this, only 3 people saw it those lucky people xD