Brokeboi

Lost my PIN - Brokeboi

Hello, i've lost my bank PIN. In game name - Brokeboi.

I know the password, everything and also i can give you the info about last logins. I'm on vacation in Norway and bought a new laptop, so can't remember the pin and can't enjoy the game.

The sceenshot.

Hey @Brokeboi! I understand that you weren't able to type because of needing the pin reset. In order for me to make a ticket I will need you to create a new acct and type that you've lost your pin. It has to be done this way for verification purposes! I'll be on the lookout for this screenshot, so I can create this ticket. 

Also PIN resets aren't instant, so please be patient as Ramzi is the only one with the access to reset this information for you.

48 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

Hey @Brokeboi! I understand that you weren't able to type because of needing the pin reset. In order for me to make a ticket I will need you to create a new acct and type that you've lost your pin. It has to be done this way for verification purposes! I'll be on the lookout for this screenshot, so I can create this ticket. 

Also PIN resets aren't instant, so please be patient as Ramzi is the only one with the access to reset this information for you.

http://prntscr.com/k78lnk

Edited by Brokeboi
bad understanding.

YIPKU followed up with your request @Brokeboi. Please allow a few days for the owners to reset what you need. Feel free to PM a staff member in game every 24 hours for an update on your ticket. Topic closed.