Sign in to follow this  
dharokdakoz

Minigames

This server has a ton of features, but no minigames, one of the problems this server has is the rich people make the game hard for the poor so a minigame where thats eliminated would be sick, in all updates theres kids with fused and twisted who farm the updates until the new players lose their shots again, in a fair minigame the rewards would be completely equal where grind=profit. There need to be more moneymaking oppurtunies which dont rely on already having money, in order to get more player to play. For example have a battle royale minigame where you start with a preset winner gets points pointd buy rewards idk what minigames osrs has but copy the best one or two thats my idea.

Without any real basis to this we can't bring this in game. Not to mention the loads of coding this would take for a custom minigame for SPK, let alone we have nothing to provide with Ryan like features, rules, rewards, loadouts, etc. We can't place all the burden on him and expect him to make all these suggestions based on just a simple "battle royale minigame".

As far as I know Kharazi is similar to battle royale and everyone starts out the same. The minigame also consists of grinding for the best gear/rewards.

58 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Without any real basis to this we can't bring this in game. Not to mention the loads of coding this would take for a custom minigame for SPK, let alone we have nothing to provide with Ryan like features, rules, rewards, loadouts, etc. We can't place all the burden on him and expect him to make all these suggestions based on just a simple "battle royale minigame".

As far as I know Kharazi is similar to battle royale and everyone starts out the same. The minigame also consists of grinding for the best gear/rewards.

True makes sense, just offering an idea to see what people say, thanks for the feedback.