The old akam

sponsor rank useless???

so i've recently gotten the new sponsor rank and i expected alot from a 2500$ rank but when i went to the spawnzone i saw we only get tekton and corp to the spawn orb

even tho tekton and corp are super easy to kill in wildy.so i thought that maybe u guys could add more bosses to the spawn orb and make sponsor actually worth it by for example adding a cerberus or a wildywyrm since those bosses are difficult to kill because of crashers instead of only getting 2 bosses for a top tier rank,

this will motivate people to grind through the donor ranks and actually make sponsor worth it.

• Like 2

Or maybe If youre a sponsor and you get a (boss slayer task) , you should be able to spawn it in the sponsor zone. it couls be wildy worm, cerb, any boss you can think of.

Leave your thoughts.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ascendency said:

Or maybe If youre a sponsor and you get a (boss slayer task) , you should be able to spawn it in the sponsor zone. it couls be wildy worm, cerb, any boss you can think of.

Leave your thoughts.

sounds even better lmao thanks for the reply!

I rate this, having to compete at lowly ::dzone and ::ezone for a boss that doesn't even have good drops. 

• Like 1

I don't know. Sounds very OP. The pvmermen side of me says yasssss 100% but the staff side of me says nope. We've got a good handful of sponsors and having a spawnable wildywyrm by itself or even with a slayer task sounds like potentially a lot of more infernal stones in game.

I'll stand by with having every npc spawnable besides runedragons/ww/bw. Everything else like the ones we currently do not have access to would be cerb/revs would be the best addition without hurting the economy as the main items (pkey, mchest/mbox) are easily removed from the economy.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kellatha said:

I don't know. Sounds very OP. The pvmermen side of me says yasssss 100% but the staff side of me says nope. We've got a good handful of sponsors and having a spawnable wildywyrm by itself or even with a slayer task sounds like potentially a lot of more infernal stones in game.

I'll stand by with having every npc spawnable besides runedragons/ww/bw. Everything else like the ones we currently do not have access to would be cerb/revs would be the best addition without hurting the economy as the main items (pkey, mchest/mbox) are easily removed from the economy.

sounds good kellatha thanks for ur feedback ;)

20 hours ago, Kellatha said:

For these sort of overpowered bosses, they shouldn't be a common task for the (Sponsor Slayer Master). Since you say WW is op if it were to be in the sponsor room, it could show up as your task only once a day. so it doesn't become so overpowered.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ascendency said:

For these sort of overpowered bosses, they shouldn't be a common task for the (Sponsor Slayer Master). Since you say WW is op if it were to be in the sponsor room, it could show up as your task only once a day. so it doesn't become so overpowered.

A task a day isn't much to go on. I can make due without having a wildywyrm task daily. I don't even do slayer. In fact the last time I ever bothered to actually do slayer was when fused slayer helm was released. Doing slayer then abby sire/zulrah/ww tasks are there isn't worth my time and I rather just skip it as a whole. Hell, I don't even do my dailies anymore because I feel like they aren't worth it anymore.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

A task a day isn't much to go on. I can make due without having a wildywyrm task daily. I don't even do slayer. In fact the last time I ever bothered to actually do slayer was when fused slayer helm was released. Doing slayer then abby sire/zulrah/ww tasks are there isn't worth my time and I rather just skip it as a whole. Hell, I don't even do my dailies anymore because I feel like they aren't worth it anymore.

A (sponsor) Slayer master will give us tasks that sponsors can spawn, with some extra incentives like wildywyrm and so fourth.

• Like 1

Or have a Slayer task spawner that can only spawn the monster you are required to kill as per your task at the time and once your task is complete you are unable to spawn a monster until you aquire a new task from slayer master?

10 hours ago, Classic Kiwi said:

You say having spawnable WW is OP i feel like donating $2500 is worth having something OP isn't it.

Sponsors have always complained for the lack of benefits. While I do agree on giving you guys more perks, giving them the most rewarding boss besides bloodwyrm is OP. Back when tekton only dropped raid 1 weapons people complained that it was not worth it even though it had 3 possible drops that valued at least 50b each. Now it has the epic pet mystery box thats around 40-45b, along with tekton pet that its value always changes frequently due to an epic pet requiring it is has been released twice already. Not to mention the blood cape(easy blood shards) was also added, and the donator mystery box that isn't much but is better than nothing. Take a look at the drop table below:

h7leta3vSHCFXCXOFv9JOQ.png

• Epic Pet Mystery Box: 40-45b
  • Kodai Wand: 20b
  • Elder Maul: 45b
  • Twisted Bow: 55-60b
  • Dinh's Bulwark: 65-70b
  • Tekton Pet: 35-40b

Same thing with corporeal beast. It lacked worse than tekton given its only viable drop is the divine but now it has an epic pet box and donator mystery box as well. Take a look at the drop table below: 

Qosql5LWR0uyyFi-S5ksgg.png

• Divine Spirit Shield: 17-18B
  • Epic Pet Mystery Box: 40-45B
  • Corporeal Beast Pet: 35-40B

Now take a look at the wildywyrm drop table below: 

vK6vvGQzT4Oz3AO0mXE2Pw.png?width=400&hei

The only drop viable is pretty much infernal stone, and the only other drops that matter would be lava whip now due to the new update. The rate itself is 1/5000 which isn't worrisome and not OP at all, but the thing is we have a lot of sponsors. Recently in the past couple of months we've shot up around 10-15 sponsors, and that's not including the ones that had it before. Yes some have been banned or cleaned and quit, but if they hear they get something as OP as ww spawnable they might come back.

Not to mention the sponsors that use fortune genie which is about half of us is really insane. Imagine making the possibility of releasing a lot of infernal stones into the economy and also having the risk of them being doubled upon drop via fortune genie. Infernal stone has always kept it's value and has always been an item that's sought after by end game players. Some use it as a gamble item, some use it as PvP gear, and some use it as PvM gear for the drop rate bonus it provides.

A little more insight into this situation is this: My chance for a infernal stone drop with my drop rate bonus is 1/1650  and if I get the drop I have a 35% chance to double it. A lot of other sponsors are near my DRB% if not the same, or even higher than me.

What I propose we should do is add in another boss separate from WW and have that boss drop raid 2 items. Now while it wouldn't be fair for the server for sponsors to have it spawnable on release, it'll be some couple of months before we add it for sponsors as common courtesy to those who aren't sponsors and pkers/pvmers in the wilderness to boost activity levels. We have a long list of OSRS bosses we haven't added in game, and we now have the opportunity to give them the raids 2 items drop table.

Literally how can you post this? There are 2 revs to share at the dzone and 1 cerb for the whole server. More rewards neeed to be added to lower ranks first 

36 minutes ago, sally said:

Literally how can you post this? There are 2 revs to share at the dzone and 1 cerb for the whole server. More rewards neeed to be added to lower ranks first 

On a scale of 1-10, how misinformed are you? There are 2 revenants available at ::dzone for super donators, with another 4 at ::ezone, coming out to 6 in total. There is one cerberus at ::dzone and another at ::ezone, that's two tamed cerberus on the server.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Kellatha said:

On a scale of 1-10, how misinformed are you? There are 2 revenants available at ::dzone for super donators, with another 4 at ::ezone, coming out to 6 in total. There is one cerberus at ::dzone and another at ::ezone, that's two tamed cerberus on the server.

As a donator you can only go to dzone??? You can’t kill cerb. You can kill kbd for a 500m bow 

21 hours ago, sally said:

As a donator you can only go to dzone??? You can’t kill cerb. You can kill kbd for a 500m bow 

The topic on hand is sponsor donators though. The topic itself, and everyone here has mentioned nothing besides stuff pertaining to sponsors.

Fuck Sponsor 

50% of sponsors are just people who got lucky gambling its cringe to complain about this after getting the rank and knowing what the rank already contains.

You decide to get sponsor read what it is and its perks/benefits donator ranks do not add value to the game for the community.

5 minutes ago, pj3r said:

50% of sponsors are just people who got lucky gambling its cringe to complain about this after getting the rank and knowing what the rank already contains.

99% I might just be the only non gambler sponsor :P 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

99% I might just be the only non gambler sponsor :P 

I would have said that but I thought I might be a bit more general, it is a "gambler" rank

1 hour ago, pj3r said:

Fuck Sponsor 

You decide to get sponsor read what it is and its perks/benefits donator ranks do not add value to the game for the community.

Even though that might be true, its the way the game works some people get lucky then get cleaned.