Sign in to follow this  
Atom1c

Web Radio For Forums

As we know, Spawnpk is amazing, but i think it lacks some movement, some hype. I often get bored and play songs on youtube as i Pvm or Pk and that's why i thought of this:

I've seen loads of forums around the internet but only  a few of them had a webradio on them, they're often the most successful.
I think this would help forums a lot since it would attract people and make them stay for the music and for the person in control on the radio aka '' The Dj '' 
This said '' Dj '' would be in charge of playing songs, taking song requests, making announcement, doing giveaways ON AIR and what not and entertaining the players online.

As this takes a lot of time, we would have a team of Dj that would work in intervals, 1h slots, different regions, Europe, America etc that way people wont have to be on air for longer than 1hour at a time, they'd be free to do more if they wanted to though.

Tell me your thoughts on this guy, maybe this will be something to look out for in the future, thank you!

Not a bad idea, but it's "kinda" possible to do this through the official SpawnPk discord, although the quality of sound isn't great. I say kinda because it get's confusing when multiple people are trying to play songs, the bot can "break".

what was one of my goals to do, is to make discord active, wanted to do giveaways on it, but unfortunately cant do much rn,

how to make it active when its almost dead all the time?

1* advertise discord in game,[players/staff]

2*make discord more fun, how do you do that, anyone that has mic, just go to discord, talk to others/chill/listen to music on discord etcetera

3* hosting events, can be hosted by staff[low tier items/high tier,depends on the amount of people]/by players, a man's garbage is another's treasure,

4* active staff/players, as i mentioned you can hop on general voice chat and  chill, one player joining can attract more people

well, thats my goal, 

as for the web radio, i dont think many new players/old players are active on it,  well its not bad of an idea, gl