Sign in to follow this  
Poopy75

Eco Reset

Eco Reset  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in favor of an eco reset like the one I stated?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only some of what you said - Please reply with your thoughts

This isn't a petition or anything, the topic just came up in yell so I figured I'd make a poll to see what everyone's thoughts are.

My "ideal" eco reset would be where everyone loses all ranks/items/blood pool perks/anything else you have to buy, but keeping any achievements and being able to claim those rewards. On top of this I think all bonds DONATED for would be refunded. LMK your thoughts.

i think that an eco reset is stupid it will make alot of ppl quit 50b+ bank and also just  saying ppl that have spent months pvming trying to build just  to have it all gone in a matter of seconds? oh and also the owner took measures to counter the fact that the server has alot of cash he made enchanted gloves and shit which cleaned well over 3t cash alone from the game and when u have vig (i)and shit its wiping items off and blood fusion stuff like that the owner took measures. there is no reason to have an eco reset ppl who were rwting took out like 100t+ from eco (by being banned but thats besides the point) so that helps the server has been open for i think 3-4 years or something and thieving gives u 1m per pick and donating aswell and selling to store items all of that got cash inside its normal for the server to have the eco it has now

43 minutes ago, glklol said:

i think that an eco reset is stupid it will make alot of ppl quit 50b+ bank and also just  saying ppl that have spent months pvming trying to build just  to have it all gone in a matter of seconds? oh and also the owner took measures to counter the fact that the server has alot of cash he made enchanted gloves and shit which cleaned well over 3t cash alone from the game and when u have vig (i)and shit its wiping items off and blood fusion stuff like that the owner took measures. there is no reason to have an eco reset ppl who were rwting took out like 100t+ from eco (by being banned but thats besides the point) so that helps the server has been open for i think 3-4 years or something and thieving gives u 1m per pick and donating aswell and selling to store items all of that got cash inside its normal for the server to have the eco it has now

everything you said is true and I agree, the higher ups have done a great job at handling the eco so far. I think that one of the main issues is out of their control though, gambling. It's not normal for 3-4 people to hold the entire server's eco. Obviously this is why those items were added but it still doesn't completely solve the issue. I'm no commie so I don't think a forceful redistribution of wealth is a good idea at all but I think there should be a better solution to this, even if an eco reset isnt the answer.

2 hours ago, Poopy75 said:

everyone loses all ranks

all bonds DONATED for would be refunded

Uhm, you just contradicted yourself there lol. There's heaps of ways to get bonds without doing ::donate, and I imagine about 80% of the server would lose their rank as a result of this. Not to mention all the people who donated just to sell the bond?

Anyway, Ryan will never let a eco reset happen. I've made essays on how this would be irreversible and have a very huge negative impact on the server. A simple "no" is good now.

1 hour ago, Kellatha said:

Uhm, you just contradicted yourself there lol. There's heaps of ways to get bonds without doing ::donate, and I imagine about 80% of the server would lose their rank as a result of this. Not to mention all the people who donated just to sell the bond?

Anyway, Ryan will never let a eco reset happen. I've made essays on how this would be irreversible and have a very huge negative impact on the server. A simple "no" is good now.

by donated for I mean if you donated $5 of your own money then you get the $5 bond, not if you just bought a $5 bond on tp for 7b. this just seemed fair because then people would lose their donation too

Edited by Poopy75