Sign in to follow this  
PINK BOOT$

ISIS EQ

18 hours ago, massiv said:

mjll88 would slave hooke in osrs easy or ikov lmfao.

why yall tryna pipe vs mjll88 lmfao littary no clue who you guys are tbh but you seem damn trash like very trash take pics from guys who ain't even nhers (only mjll88 is nher in that video) and you take it as a killpic video? lol thats just so damn boring to watch and the music in the video is also braindead af like who listens to it i dirrectly blocked the music and just watched the video and i must say T R A S H

I already know who you are, LMAO. Don't worry, there's like 200 more killpic, on NHERS aswell. :) 

43 minutes ago, massiv said:

oh and btw @Phenomenon you're the most braindeadest staff ingame "Not enough proof of people uid evading" i wont do a report when you whale staff team won't even get your asses up to do some work you all know nothing did as i said in last topic 1day admin work more then you staffs work in 20year's and if you come me now with "staff dissrespect" you can dirrectly jump off a bridge server knows nothing of justice you have the most braindead staff team i've seen after ikov.

Brodar chill, issa game. I agree on the "100 people who think they are nhers" part. They are brainless, but hey, they are free bank though. :D