Sign in to follow this  
Anal freak

Rune dragon/Lava drag spawn in Donator zone

Maybe with the Vorkath update we could include a runedragon spawn in one of the donator zones ;)? If any available space is there I'm sure that would motivate players to get those teleports.

Making wildy less active -1. The chances for a donator rank to get either of them is close to none. Lava/frosts are available as you get V.I.P. and honestly those are the best money makers to camp since they have impressive cash flow. They also have guranteed 1 bm drop per dragon. A few hours of this and you'll probably hit 6B cash and a nice 1K bm stack, not to mention all the rings/point boxes/drops you actually got.

If rune dragons become available i'd push them for having one in the V.I.P. zone, and them spawnable for sponsors. But even then, these are too unique and HIGHLY p2w to just give them to any donator rank.

40 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Making wildy less active -1. The chances for a donator rank to get either of them is close to none. Lava/frosts are available as you get V.I.P. and honestly those are the best money makers to camp since they have impressive cash flow. They also have guranteed 1 bm drop per dragon. A few hours of this and you'll probably hit 6B cash and a nice 1K bm stack, not to mention all the rings/point boxes/drops you actually got.

If rune dragons become available i'd push them for having one in the V.I.P. zone, and them spawnable for sponsors. But even then, these are too unique and HIGHLY p2w to just give them to any donator rank.

Well put, Didn't really think of that. I know there's a lot pvm has to offer as is but I still feel as though there could be more to it then praying for high tier drops to get a quick buck. A steady safe way to grind ;) it just sounded nice.