Sign in to follow this  
Anal freak

Anal freak - Big Jerm Helper position application.

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2.Your name (first name would suffice): Jeremy 

3. Your age: 22

4. Your location: Michigan, US

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 5-6 hours

6. Why you should receive the position: I've played the server for about 3 months now. I've gained completionist 2 cape and although I may not be favored or known by all I feel I know enough about the server and the game to fill this position and do the job well. I'm not a toxic player, I know I may have been known to not be serious but given the position I'd be able to show that I'm a serious player. Thank you for the consideration. 

Edited by Anal freak

Support for my mate, very active player and committed to the server which is always good.

Good luck daddy

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sean said:

Support for my mate, very active player and committed to the server which is always good.

Good luck daddy

Thanks for the support and for noticing :) means a lot

• Thanks 1

Would love to see him as helper. Always helping new players and always actively trying to help more. Support :)

• Like 1

Anal freak would be a really nice helper i can see him being one in the future hes online most of the time and  most staff members are only on for 1-2 hours he is on for 5 hours+. when i first started i had no idea how to play because none of the staffs were on which almost made me quit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chrome said:

Anal freak would be a really nice helper i can see him being one in the future hes online most of the time and  most staff members are only on for 1-2 hours he is on for 5 hours+. when i first started i had no idea how to play because none of the staffs were on which almost made me quit.

I play a lot I know ;) I'll stay logged in while I work out cook or even run to the store sometimes! That's just cuz I know I'll be back soon though. I try my best to make the server a good place. I know my attention is focused on the new players.

would love for freak to the helper! hes always helped me out in anyway he could possible!!!!!!!!!!!! give my boy what he dissevers 

On 26-6-2018 at 9:46 PM, Anal freak said:

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2.Your name (first name would suffice): Jeremy 

3. Your age: 22

4. Your location: Michigan, US

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 5-6 hours

6. Why you should receive the position: I've played the server for about 3 months now. I've gained completionist 2 cape and although I may not be favored or known by all I feel I know enough about the server and the game to fill this position and do the job well. I'm not a toxic player, I know I may have been known to not be serious but given the position I'd be able to show that I'm a serious player. Thank you for the consideration. 

worst apply ive seen since im playing this game lack information ?  

barley seeing you helping ppl yeah maybe you own clan but thats about it ?

you were staff hungry on other server i know you from , and here you do the same, 

NO SUPPORT ,