Max Avon

Message to Staff

I was viewing the SPK discord today and a veteran of SPK was trying to get staffs attention on discord in order to get himself unbanned. He says he got banned 1-2 years ago and was accused of RWT but says he never did and all he wants is to have a chat with a staff member regarding it as he says that Ryan/Ramzi and Pheno have been ignoring him. Hes tried to send Pheno messages but also got no reply so I was just making this thread on behalf of him incase any staff just wanna help him out.

His discord is: owl`#7777

And you can also find him in the SPK discord right now if you just wanna @owl him or something you'll find his username.

Thanks. 

The player has been referred to the forums on multiple occasions, appeals are not handled in Discord. If he wants to appeal, he's able to come here and do so.

3 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

The player has been referred to the forums on multiple occasions, appeals are not handled in Discord. If he wants to appeal, he's able to come here and do so.

He claims he's appealed multiple times to no response or to an insta decline with no reason provided, and he said he is also banned from the forums. That's why hes been trying to contact staff through discord it's his last option.

3 minutes ago, Max Avon said:

he's appealed multiple times to no response or to an insta decline

cause you can't f0king appeal multiple times? you have to wait a month each time, they're strict on this.

Edited by Doggy

I currently have the player on discord and i'm speaking to him regarding his offenses.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, however, it was already being addressed (just not in the timely manner as he might've wanted, as appeals are not prioritized).

Locked.