Sign in to follow this  
Ascend

Infernal Heart + other hearts

I believe once the infernal heart or any other heart is put in use and the timer is activated, while the timer is activated and i brew myself down once i heal myself with the heart icon or by saying ::nurse at Dzone,Ezone,Vip,Sponsor zone since the timer is activated as well as the infernal heart or whichever heart the player is using. it should boost your stats back up to 119 str atk def if you activated the infernal heart. 

The reason this would be helpful is because when im at sponsor zone being semi afk i drink brews when i cant do ::nurse since theres a 30 second timer now and when i drink a brew my stats decrease even though my infernal heart is active, since its active it would only make sense that my stats would go back up to 119 because my heart is activated.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, _Jorik_ said:

How about some pvp suggestions bby ascend

i have suggested some pvp content.

4 hours ago, Ascendency said:

I believe once the infernal heart or any other heart is put in use and the timer is activated, while the timer is activated and i brew myself down once i heal myself with the heart icon or by saying ::nurse at Dzone,Ezone,Vip,Sponsor zone since the timer is activated as well as the infernal heart or whichever heart the player is using. it should boost your stats back up to 119 str atk def if you activated the infernal heart. 

The reason this would be helpful is because when im at sponsor zone being semi afk i drink brews when i cant do ::nurse since theres a 30 second timer now and when i drink a brew my stats decrease even though my infernal heart is active, since its active it would only make sense that my stats would go back up to 119 because my heart is activated.

Let me know your thoughts.

Using full torva and ::nurse puts you at 129 HP, I think a sara brew on top of that is over kill. There wouldn't be a way we could buff this without it being exploited.

• Let's say we make it a permanent effect for 3 minutes, sounds a bit OP right?
  • If we make it to continually refresh to heart max, wouldn't that counter and make doppel inferior?

What is a way you suggest that won't make hearts OP, without hurting any other item?

• Thanks 1

On 6/15/2018 at 4:00 PM, Kellatha said:

Using full torva and ::nurse puts you at 129 HP, I think a sara brew on top of that is over kill. There wouldn't be a way we could buff this without it being exploited.

• Let's say we make it a permanent effect for 3 minutes, sounds a bit OP right?
  • If we make it to continually refresh to heart max, wouldn't that counter and make doppel inferior?

What is a way you suggest that won't make hearts OP, without hurting any other item?

i see your points, but id say make this for legends +