Vigilantes

Vigilantes - taking over your wild

Time Played: Ive been playing runescape on and off for the past 9 years and started playing spawn pk 3 months ago

Pking Experience: I have a fair amount of experience pking and have a strong understanding of smiting and one ticking

Singles Pking: This is where the majority of my experience lies. at this point i feel proficient at edge pking able to grind out tier 10 emblems fairly easily

Bridding/Warding: My experience with bridding has been limited to the tournaments and as self defense. I usually take a bridding setup to go kill bosses in wildy in the hopes that someone attacks me.

Recommendation: I was not recommended this clan by anyone. I looked on the clan forums one that seemed active and fit the play style i was looking for.

Why I want to join: So far I have been pking by myself and would like to expand my abilities and experiences. I feel that joining a clan and learning from those who know what they are doing. I also would like to be able to join in on clan events.

Timezone: I live U.S. East (Est)

Previous Clan: None

Discord: Yes w/ mic

Time Played: Spawnpk on and off for about 5 years. Osrs 10+ years

Experience Pking: Yes

Do you have any experience single pking: Yes

Do you have experience briding/warring: Yes. Im not the best at it atm since i just got back and am a little rusty.

Did anyone reccomend you to join this clan: No. I was just looking around on the forums since im looking for a clan to join.

Why do you want to join?: Im looking forward to having a good time together with you aswell as making new friends and do some wild shit in the wilderness.

Timezone: GMT +2 (Sweden)

Previous Clan: Elementals

Discord with Mic: Yes