Space Cowboy

Hey everyone READ THIS

3 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

legit like i was just minding my own business enjoying the game before i was banned. I didn't cause any problems for anyone. Shitty.

Doesn't matter. Anyone banned before and coming back is evading. You could of been a saint when you came back, but it doesn't matter because you are not allowed to play SPK.

PS: When you chargeback your payment method's carriers send investigators to find out what happened. Chargebacking is a fancier way of saying "Fraud", but not as degrading. Rack too much of these up and you'll probably be looking at fraudulent charges on your behalf. I work retail management and i've seen this plenty of times before. I'm sure online goods/services is no different.

13 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Doesn't matter. Anyone banned before and coming back is evading. You could of been a saint when you came back, but it doesn't matter because you are not allowed to play SPK.

PS: When you chargeback your payment method's carriers send investigators to find out what happened. Chargebacking is a fancier way of saying "Fraud", but not as degrading. Rack too much of these up and you'll probably be looking at fraudulent charges on your behalf. I work retail management and i've seen this plenty of times before. I'm sure online goods/services is no different.

Hi here's me saying for the 40th time, I was never banned before and I'm not "coming back, but it's okay, I understand reading is hard.

3 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

Hi here's me saying for the 40th time, I was never banned before and I'm not "coming back, but it's okay, I understand reading is hard.

bro if they caught u evading then they must have confirmation of it, they don't just guess that you are an evader and just randomly ban man just drop this whole act of not being banned before lol you've been caught. Respect to you for being a marine though keep up the good work man and thanks for your service.

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:27 AM, C R I M said:

I've been asking for my account password to be reset so I can play again. After seeing and reading this. I have changed my mind. I'll be taking me, my time, and my money else where. LOL Ask for proof and nothing. RIP

Get this. What if a player has "snitched" if you will, on this person and want's to be anonymous? They won't show the evidence mainly due to this. People don't want to be thought of as a snitch or anything.