Space Cowboy

Hey everyone READ THIS

Today I donated $300 dollars on this game because I liked the game, and was having fun playing it. After 6 hours or so of playing my account is perma-banned out of nowhere. Nobody talked to me, messaged me, nothing. When I messaged the staff to try to figure it out they said "There is proof we have of you evading punishment" I have never been banned or punished before today. I asked them to show me the proof, and got no response. I don't know about you, but as a Marine I work hard for my damn money.

Just want everyone to be aware of the way the staff team treats the people that support their game. 

inb4deleted

• Thanks 1

Marine or not, you still break our rules and evaded punishments. 

34 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Just want everyone to be aware of the way the staff team treats the people that support their game. 

Also, might want to change this to "aware of the way the staff team treats the people that break our rules" :) We don't ban for no reason, and you sir are very far away from being innocent. I don't know where people get the idea of "Hey let me donate maybe they won't ban me again" It has never worked, and never will.

3 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Marine or not, you still break our rules and evaded punishments. 

Also, might want to change this to "aware of the way the staff team treats the people that break our rules" :) We don't ban for no reason, and you sir are very far away from being innocent. I don't know where people get the idea of "Hey let me donate maybe they won't ban me again" It has never worked, and never will.

Then show me the proof that I asked for? You guys are tripping hard as fuck because I have not done shit LMAO

2 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Then show me the proof that I asked for? You guys are tripping hard as fuck because I have not done shit LMAO

We don't need to give you any proof. Evidence is for staffs eyes only. If anyone on the team would want to give you evidence that would be only the owners if they wish to do so. Other than that, you won't get any.

4 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

We don't need to give you any proof. Evidence is for staffs eyes only. If anyone on the team would want to give you evidence that would be only the owners if they wish to do so. Other than that, you won't get any.

lol nice. so in other words you're banning people for no reason and refusing to show them what they've "done". Sounds similar to communism. 

I've been asking for my account password to be reset so I can play again. After seeing and reading this. I have changed my mind. I'll be taking me, my time, and my money else where. LOL Ask for proof and nothing. RIP

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, chucky chuck said:

Crim don’t let one corrupt mod mess up your gameplay. But I don’t suggest donating.

Why would I even bother. If you don't find a server worth donating to, why even play it. Ive been asking for 3 weeks about a password reset and CANT get ahold of anyone. Their discord's are set to private, and i've left a message in the discord for help, nothing. Why do I want to start over with well over a few bill. I wasn't rich or anything, and playing SPK or not will not affect my sleep tonight. BUT it's nice to see how much things go said and not punished for (another thread I just read.) Kind of disgusting. We all appreciate some good humor but that's why discord can let you make channels, so you have an appropriate place for your dark and horrific humors (even I have dark humor moments, but theres a time and place for everything, not in the clan chat!). Wish all of those who play SPK to have a good time, those who don't, go find yourself a server you enjoy!!!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, C R I M said:

Ive been asking for 3 weeks about a password reset and CANT get ahold of anyone. 

Awkward I've never seen a PM from you in game or a PM on the forums, not even a topic in the help section? Discord is one form of communication, but isn't the only way. Sounds really ignorant of you to make an exaggeration of not getting help for 3 weeks when you limited yourself to one option when there are plenty of alternatives.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Awkward I've never seen a PM from you in game or a PM on the forums, not even a topic in the help section? Discord is one form of communication, but isn't the only way. Sounds really ignorant of you to make an exaggeration of not getting help for 3 weeks when you limited yourself to one option when there are plenty of alternatives.

Awkward, I sent a pm asking for help about my password from an account named "mirc" not even 2 hours ago when I was playing. DISCORD is supposed to be a way for the players to get ahold of STAFF, STAFF are supposed to be there to help a player, no matter the circumstances. Your job as a staff member is to slave for the players who have questions and need help, along with keeping the server free of NONSENSE. LIMITED myself to the one option where IM SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO GET HELP! If you're a staff member and not helping people, then WTF are you doing? I MESSAGED YOU, you are the only staff member online at that moment, when I didn't get a response in 15 minutes, I WENT TO DISCORD TO PM YOU, But oh wait, privacy set so that nobody can message you. SAME WITH THE OWNERS, ADMINS, MODERATORS, god for all I know, the server support the only people that you CAN pm? (idk didnt try, should have been able to GET AHOLD OF A HIGHER UP). 

With your poor JUDGEMENT, AND RULING WITH AN IRON FIST, has REVOLTED me more from wanting to play SPK. Now I'm around to see the drama occur.

• Like 1

For the record, I'll be contacting my bank account about these charges, and highly discouraging them from allowing anyone to spend money on this website without at least warning the people that are spending money on this game of the possibility of them not getting what they've paid for. Hopefully I can help some other people keep their money rather than wasting it here, because they're just going to be banned for no reason as I was. It makes me wonder how many other people you've done this to, that haven't said anything.

5 minutes ago, C R I M said:

Awkward, I sent a pm asking for help about my password from an account named "mirc" not even 2 hours ago when I was playing. DISCORD is supposed to be a way for the players to get ahold of STAFF, STAFF are supposed to be there to help a player, no matter the circumstances. Your job as a staff member is to slave for the players who have questions and need help, along with keeping the server free of NONSENSE. LIMITED myself to the one option where IM SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO GET HELP! If you're a staff member and not helping people, then WTF are you doing? I MESSAGED YOU, you are the only staff member online at that moment, when I didn't get a response in 15 minutes, I WENT TO DISCORD TO PM YOU, But oh wait, privacy set so that nobody can message you. SAME WITH THE OWNERS, ADMINS, MODERATORS, god for all I know, the server support the only people that you CAN pm? (idk didnt try, should have been able to GET AHOLD OF A HIGHER UP). 

With your poor JUDGEMENT, AND RULING WITH AN IRON FIST, has REVOLTED me more from wanting to play SPK. Now I'm around to see the drama occur.

Uhm, did you even read and understood what I said? I did say discord is one form of communication but not the only one. Never once did I say it wasn't nor not important? I think you need to think before you type stuff because it's obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.

If you Pm'd me in game sorry I might of missed that. I have to juggle through  all forum sections because the team has been really lacking in activity. Not that you can see any sections besides the Help section, if you go back 20+ pages i'm throughout all of those, but I also take care of reports in the report section and appeals in the appeal section. I was doing around 15 of them and was AFK in game. If you take a look at our staff list most of them are inactive, hence why we are searching for more in game but it's really hard to find promising staff members. We've got our eyes on three right now, and we are ready to promote one fully to helper.

As far as discord and you not being able to message the team, it's a matter of personal security. We can't afford to be adding every stranger that happens to add us. I for one, limit to adding players who report people and have donations issues ONLY. I delete right after for sake of personal security. It has happened before where players target staff members with malicious intentions. Ranging from DDoS threats, sending IP loggers via links, trying to call staff members in hoping of IP grabbing their IP's. Hence why we moved from skype to discord as it is much safer. Not 100% safe, but much safer.

The higher up in the chain of command you go the harder they'll be reachable outside of the game. I for one, am really active on all three. If you can't send us a direct PM you can tag us on the SPK server with the "@" sign and we can still receive the notification.

1 hour ago, Space Cowboy said:

lol nice. so in other words you're banning people for no reason and refusing to show them what they've "done". Sounds similar to communism. 

as kellatha said, banning people without reason is not a thing, every punishment MUST have proof before punishing the player, and she also said,

the proof is only for staff's eyes, and the owners, because a staff member knows how to give the right punishment, and again, nobody gets punished without proof

4 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Uhm, did you even read and understood what I said? I did say discord is one form of communication but not the only one. Never once did I say it wasn't nor not important? I think you need to think before you type stuff because it's obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.

If you Pm'd me in game sorry I might of missed that. I have to juggle through  all forum sections because the team has been really lacking in activity. Not that you can see any sections besides the Help section, if you go back 20+ pages i'm throughout all of those, but I also take care of reports in the report section and appeals in the appeal section. I was doing around 15 of them and was AFK in game. If you take a look at our staff list most of them are inactive, hence why we are searching for more in game but it's really hard to find promising staff members. We've got our eyes on three right now, and we are ready to promote one fully to helper.

As far as discord and you not being able to message the team, it's a matter of personal security. We can't afford to be adding every stranger that happens to add us. I for one, limit to adding players who report people and have donations issues ONLY. I delete right after for sake of personal security. It has happened before where players target staff members with malicious intentions. Ranging from DDoS threats, sending IP loggers via links, trying to call staff members in hoping of IP grabbing their IP's. Hence why we moved from skype to discord as it is much safer. Not 100% safe, but much safer.

The higher up in the chain of command you go the harder they'll be reachable outside of the game. I for one, am really active on all three. If you can't send us a direct PM you can tag us on the SPK server with the "@" sign and we can still receive the notification.

Seems a bit to late for that now does it not? When I originally came back 3 weeks ago, I wasnt sure where to post for help on forums. And sure as hell didn't see your name on anything to be able to message you. Im not going to look for a thread with current staff members, that should be posted somewhere visible for all to see. & So all the people that need help and cant find any ingame have to wait a while to get help because Discord messages go unlooked at, or scim'ed through quickly and are missed, that can't message you because of the possibilities of your IP's getting revealed. I fear for those who need help next.

Best of luck to the server, seems to be falling apart now. Was good when I first started a year ago tho.

3 minutes ago, abyssal god said:

as kellatha said, banning people without reason is not a thing, every punishment MUST have proof before punishing the player, and she also said,

the proof is only for staff's eyes, and the owners, because a staff member knows how to give the right punishment, and again, nobody gets punished without proof

In every Server I have ever played, you are allowed to be shown the proof of what you did wrong. Having not shown proof makes no sense.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, C R I M said:

Best of luck to the server, seems to be falling apart now. Was good when I first started a year ago tho.

Funny. I've been here for two years and i've been hearing it's dying since day one. Weird we are still alive and well, with peaks of 240+ and economy is flourishing. Yet more biased opinions without actually knowing any facts.

PS: Staff list is two clicks on the forums. " https://spawnpk.net/forums/" -> https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/forum/21-guides/ -> https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3039-official-staff-member-list/ . It's common sense when you join a server to venture out on the forums and see what it has to offer. Guides section(as the name implies) are guides for the server and very useful knowledge about the server and how it works regarding who is on it(staff) and what it has(content).

I don't know why everything has to be spoon fed to you, are you some type of privileged person IRL who is narcissistic? Your looking down on everything because things aren't easy enough for you. I can only imagine you want to play a RSPS where you want to be the richest and have the best items in a few minutes.

7 minutes ago, C R I M said:

In every Server I have ever played, you are allowed to be shown the proof of what you did wrong. Having not shown proof makes no sense.

It does make sense. A magician never reveals their tricks. "Space Cowboy" for example is evading a UID ban placed on him for RWT. Using the sob story of being a marine(If you are, all the more power to you) but don't use it as an excuse to play the victim card. If we show him proof, that will show him how we caught him. Given he has knowledge on how to evade, whose to say he wont return and use that evidence to his advantage? He wont make the same mistake again of how he got caught in the first place.

That same knowledge can apply to hackers/DDoSers. Imagine if we showed them the evidence? Those same hackers would know how to evade detection for future evasions, making it harder for staff members to do their job.

Maybe you are new to RSPS or something, but that's the difference between a normal player and a veteran staff member. We know every trick in the book and we are always steps ahead because we have our methods. If the enemy knows our methods, there is no hope in catching them. Think of it was war. Imagine you going to war with someone else but they know every tactic you use, obviously you are at a disadvantage against that person.

I hoped you'd make valid points in this debate but your getting torn apart by me singlehandedly. Imagine if more staff supports or other staff members showed up against you lot. And mind you, nothing personal to you Crim, you're no suspect here. The others such as "Space Cowboy" and "Chucky Chuck" played you like a violin. Please never become a staff member because everyone would run all over you.

9 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Funny. I've been here for two years and i've been hearing it's dying since day one. Weird we are still alive and well, with peaks of 240+ and economy is flourishing. Yet more biased opinions without actually knowing any facts.

PS: Staff list is two clicks on the forums. " https://spawnpk.net/forums/" -> https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/forum/21-guides/ -> https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3039-official-staff-member-list/ . It's common sense when you join a server to venture out on the forums and see what it has to offer. Guides section(as the name implies) are guides for the server and very useful knowledge about the server and how it works regarding who is on it(staff) and what it has(content).

I don't know why everything has to be spoon fed to you, are you some type of privileged person IRL who is narcissistic? Your looking down on everything because things aren't easy enough for you. I can only imagine you want to play a RSPS where you want to be the richest and have the best items in a few minutes.

Please, look at you all high and mighty hear. You and your hammer of justice again. What are you privlidged, because your a staff member you can talk down to people like this? Please what in the fuck is wrong with you. I come from a server that peaked 1500 players peak time, 800 players off peak, flourishing economy, 1000000x the content that SPK has, and overall left a lot of coding for future developers to use. Ask anyone who codes if they seen Relex's coding work pal. This isnt shit. You with your bad ass attitude is whats gonna drive players away from your server. Think you need a reality check, YOU'RE A RSPS STAFF MEMBER, NOT SOME SUPER HERO. Your ignorance is appalling. More of a reason to send people away from the server when they ask me about it. GOOD FOR YOU FOR BEING SUCH A ARROGANT DOUCHE.

Incoming anything by this point. Why be here when there's ignorant ass people here like yourself? 

I came to play no surf through forums. 

CURRENT STAFF MEMBERS AND RULES SHOULD BE THEIR OWN SINGLE TOPIC FOR EVERYONE TO SEE, NOT HAVE TO GO SEARCHING THROUGH EVERYTHING.

ENJOY SHIT SPK.

LOVE C R I M

• Haha 1

legit like i was just minding my own business enjoying the game before i was banned. I didn't cause any problems for anyone. Shitty.

9 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

It does make sense. A magician never reveals their tricks. "Space Cowboy" for example is evading a UID ban placed on him for RWT. Using the sob story of being a marine(If you are, all the more power to you) but don't use it as an excuse to play the victim card. If we show him proof, that will show him how we caught him. Given he has knowledge on how to evade, whose to say he wont return and use that evidence to his advantage? He wont make the same mistake again of how he got caught in the first place.

That same knowledge can apply to hackers/DDoSers. Imagine if we showed them the evidence? Those same hackers would know how to evade detection for future evasions, making it harder for staff members to do their job.

Maybe you are new to RSPS or something, but that's the difference between a normal player and a veteran staff member. We know every trick in the book and we are always steps ahead because we have our methods. If the enemy knows our methods, there is no hope in catching them. Think of it was war. Imagine you going to war with someone else but they know every tactic you use, obviously you are at a disadvantage against that person.

I hoped you'd make valid points in this debate but your getting torn apart by me singlehandedly. Imagine if more staff supports or other staff members showed up against you lot. And mind you, nothing personal to you Crim, you're no suspect here. The others such as "Space Cowboy" and "Chucky Chuck" played you like a violin. Please never become a staff member because everyone would run all over you.

what the hell are you talking about LOL I've not RWT'd or been banned, and sob story of being a marine? bitch please LOL what have you done in your life other than get moderator on a RSPS? Maybe if you tried talking to me before banning me I could have explained that to you, but whatever.