Sign in to follow this  
Peanuts

So i got a Mystery Chest....

So i got a mystery chest at rogues chest and a few minutes later the leader of the clan noticed it because of the chat.. he starts pming me threatening me to give him the chest or he will ban me... I keep saying no lol wtf...... This kid is definitely special... lol... So he "negotiates" with me on my drop... telling me to give him atleast 5b or he will ban me.... lmao this is the funniest pathetic clan ive seen awhile in spk. 

But yeah thought i'd share, and the pk clan is "Love xp"

and here is some prooof

https://gyazo.com/89df329508838311f164fd7094faf379

https://gyazo.com/854f86aa217b8c26db45575e88ca2bbb

Thoughts and comments down below boi's lol

Edited by Peanuts

From what I can see you starting being negative first telling him to go suck a dick lol. Anyway, just stick to the real clans this one's clearly a extortionist clan trying to prey on the weak.

• Like 1

Thats why love xp, a new clan not even 2 days old is basically shit..  not offence but thats not what a clan leader can do ^^ 

That's weak as fuck, I'm making a cc for us normal people who are good pkers who know how to act right.

I was also silver star, can vouch for him begging for cash all the time. Got 8b off melol.

Edited by Anal freak

2 hours ago, Kellatha said:

From what I can see you starting being negative first telling him to go suck a dick lol. Anyway, just stick to the real clans this one's clearly a extortionist clan trying to prey on the weak.

i would say the same thing if someone was doing that to me haha, but yeah all in all this clan is not worth being upset over leaving that's for sure... Never even heard of them.