DSBM Wolf

Client won't work

I play spawn pk on my laptop at home all the time but when I try using my desktop It won't work at all, and I've tried fixing the issue using the guides and all. Any way I could get some help? 

@DSBM Wolf

Any chance you could be more specific on this situation; I.e. what exactly the problem is.

Are you having download troubles? Or the the client is already downloaded and won't open? (if so what's going on/what does it say)

@Y I P K U @traffic I have it downloaded, but when I open the client it says that the servers are offline, or that my client is out dated and when the black screen thing comes up it says that java is unavailable and I have uninstalled and reinstalled both java and the spk client. I also tried the tool kit and the other options in the help section but nothing really seems to be working for me. 

Try using other internet to download it? It helped me sometimes when it didint loadup anything.

I mean use ur mobile internet or something and try to play with that, check if it loads up. 

Edited by traffic

22 minutes ago, DSBM Wolf said:

@Y I P K U @traffic I have it downloaded, but when I open the client it says that the servers are offline, or that my client is out dated and when the black screen thing comes up it says that java is unavailable and I have uninstalled and reinstalled both java and the spk client. I also tried the tool kit and the other options in the help section but nothing really seems to be working for me. 

Be sure when you're deleting the SPK client that you're deleting/emptying both cache folders, they can be found in your userfiles. If you haven't been deleting the cache, then you'll have to try the tool kit again after deleting/emptying the cache/downloading SPK. You may want to do a manual/clean install of Java after deleting the cache/before re-downloading the client\running the toolkit.

Try running the client after the above. If it freezes or you get a grey screen at some point don't panic, the client can take several minutes to load sometimes.

If the above didn't work try downgrading your Java to a previous version.