Sign in to follow this  
iShez

Hi There

Hi There,

Just started the Server 2 days ago and the forums 10 minutes ago xD. I'v seen some of you guys around the server - and also made some really nice friends. Thanks for having me :)

iShez

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the server my guy or gal! 

I hope you enjoy your stay as this server has a lot to offer! Including amazing players like myself.

Feel free to type ::staff in game and private message them if you need help. If no staff is currently online i recommend asking for help in the cc named ''help.'' A great place where new players like yourself can talk to more experience players and maybe get a few tips on how to make money etc.

GL and enjoy the server.

Edited by cokiemonsta

Hello there @iShez!!! Don't be afraid to ask for help, no matter what its about. And hope you enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to SPK @iShez! Always glad to see a new face in the community. Feel free to ask for help via help cc or yell chat if you are ever lost. Hope you enjoy yourself on the server!

13 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the server my guy or gal! 

I hope you enjoy your stay as this server has a lot to offer! Including amazing players like myself.

Feel free to type ::staff in game and private message them if you need help. If no staff is currently online i recommend asking for help in the cc named ''help.'' A great place where new players like yourself can talk to more experience players and maybe get a few tips on how to make money etc.

GL and enjoy the server.

Amazing players like myself. omegalul.