Sign in to follow this  
GOOFIES

A name change scroll

Add a name change scroll in the donator store for like 1k donator tickets.

This is:

1. Pretty decent money sink

2. Easier for ryan, since he's the one who does name changes right now which takes quite a bit of time

33 minutes ago, GOOFIES said:

Add a name change scroll in the donator store for like 1k donator tickets.

2. Easier for ryan, since he's the one who does name changes right now which takes quite a bit of time

Name changes are pretty easy and don't take that long. Only problem right now is that it costs 100b to change names, and frankly 1k dtix doesn't cut it. I'd say 5K donator tickets at least.

• Like 1

This is a good idea in my opinion. but yeah to cheap. I'd even say that 10k dtix wouldnt be bad, its bit cheaper than 100b rn but Changing name shouldn't be cheap either. +1

5k dtickets sounds reasonable I think. It's just because we have to wait for like a week + for a name change, hence the scroll. :x

We need to stop adding things to shops. 

I believe adding items, like the name change scroll, should be added to dead content. Including barrows, vetion, rune dragons, kharazi jungle and many more npcs/minigames that have potential to be something amazing. 

I've always been interested in buffing barrows and kharazi jungle because i believe they are 2 mini games that have huge potential, they are a lot of fun but there's barely any profit in either one.