Sign in to follow this  
sparta

banned account !

hi owner im dark555, iget banned for scammed in gambling please unbanned me ilike this server and my account is god rank idont want to leave it.

please unbanned me ino scammed again iff i scammed more banned me forever and dont unbanned me.

i am so sorry for what i did plz UNBANNED the change to play this game i love this game so hard i am sick irl i am weeks in hospital i cant do anything else plz give me 1 chance
thank you....
Edited by sparta

Firstly, you need to make appeal in "Appeal an Offense" section. 

Use format from this topic, and read rules. They either Deny or Accepts your appeal. Gl

I would  say that a punishment cannot be removed in a matter of a day, it has to be investigated with the staff team multiple times

which means it would take time, as traffic said, use the format and please don't break the rules, scamming is a serious thing as a lot of people get cleaned or quit because of it,

if you loved the game that much why did you scam in the first place when you shouldn't have done so, loving the game is respecting the rules and not breaking them.

well, good luck dark555

Heya @sparta! Please post in this section: https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/forum/25-appeal-an-offense/ 

With this format: 

• The punished username:
  • The time/data you were punished:
  • The staff member who punished you:
  • The punishment you received (Ban, ipban, UIDban, mute,...):
  • The rule you broke to be punished:
  • Why should you be unpunished:
  • Other information:

Failure to do so will result in an immediate dismissal of topic and have it locked.