w33d k0

Nm pker stick to rag men pls

3 minutes ago, traffic said:

Why you have to make every topic ever some kind of toxicity flame pit? :D

It’s just so that this person started being very toxic and he lies about everything he says while posting fake shit and pretending it is what he says it is, truly retarded.

25 minutes ago, _Jorik_ said:

You’re clearly full of shit, you told me all your accounts here on this post and now you hide the username on killpics? The killpics isn’t yours so stop pretending to be shit.

maybe because it was someone elses account that I used since you avoided me on all my accounts? retard. Keep coming with the excuses, I've posted 5 killpics on you already and you posted 0 on me. therefore, it's 5-0. Even tho my clanmembers also have killpics on you, but I didn't even count those LOLOL stupid whale back to kissing the floor.

Also, you sound like yannic, also a huge planker with a big mouth.

1 hour ago, GOOFIES said:

maybe because it was someone elses account that I used since you avoided me on all my accounts? retard. Keep coming with the excuses, I've posted 5 killpics on you already and you posted 0 on me. therefore, it's 5-0. Even tho my clanmembers also have killpics on you, but I didn't even count those LOLOL stupid whale back to kissing the floor.

Also, you sound like yannic, also a huge planker with a big mouth.

You don’t have a killpic 1v1 on me because the only killpic you showed yourself was a 115 hp rush which does not count. Use your brain. The killpic of the guy who’s name you hide was koreansmurf aka vh(numbers), a vh member which doesn’t have to do anything with you, that’s a fake killpic so you officially don’t have a killpic on me + you avoid me cuz u always divine hug and rush. 

16 minutes ago, _Jorik_ said:

You don’t have a killpic 1v1 on me because the only killpic you showed yourself was a 115 hp rush which does not count. Use your brain. The killpic of the guy who’s name you hide was koreansmurf aka vh(numbers), a vh member which doesn’t have to do anything with you, that’s a fake killpic so you officially don’t have a killpic on me + you avoid me cuz u always divine hug and rush. 

funny how u keep coming with excuses and avoid afterwards. You look up to us.

4 hours ago, GOOFIES said:

funny how u keep coming with excuses and avoid afterwards. You look up to us.

Yeah I sure do look up to lying, fake, dumb and clueless whores like you, definitely.

4 hours ago, _Jorik_ said:

Yeah I sure do look up to lying, fake, dumb and clueless whores like you, definitely.

The only clueless dumb liar here, is you. Keep hiding the truth like lemon ice does, y'all nonamers anyway, therefore I will just ignore your pointless replies to my comments. Have a good one and see you in wilderness rat.

If you two have a problem with eachother, then handle it in the wild and stop flaming eachother on the forums.

9 hours ago, Aquaman said:

If you two have a problem with eachother, then handle it in the wild and stop flaming eachother on the forums.

Kinda hard when you wait at ::easts  for 20 minutes and then get called an ‘avoider’, don’t you think? I’m kinda done replying though, faking killpics is truly sad.