w33d k0

Nm pker stick to rag men pls

Won't nh me where my fps won't lag (since we all know edgepvp is a laggy loc), so reduced to rag lidl bid funny vid men oki

Edited by w33d k0
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Nm pker aka gf 1v24 is a lil bitch who nhs like a degenerate ape, we all know, great vid 

Edited by _Jorik_

10 hours ago, GOOFIES said:

Shut the fuck up dumb random planker, I have way more killpics on you paki slaves LOOOOOL you guys desperately scraped together all the killpics you got, trash.

Comaboi said I wouldn't enter PKermen-mode but ends up being reduced to camping safezones in actual max vs spawnables and serp.

6SzXDcY.png

HAHAHAHAHAHA IM DONE. AFTER RAGGING ME FOR 3 WEEKS AND NEARLY PLANKING HE HAD TO MOVE TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE L00L.

Nm pker Aka "Gf 1v24" will always be knows as a spastic no matter what.

13 hours ago, _Jorik_ said:

Shut the fuck up dumb random planker, I have way more killpics on you paki slaves LOOOOOL you guys desperately scraped together all the killpics you got, trash.

Let us see, we been waiting for 3 weeks for the so called killpictures, even your clanmembers said you are a joke. Dumbass whale.

6 hours ago, GOOFIES said:

Let us see, we been waiting for 3 weeks for the so called killpictures, even your clanmembers said you are a joke. Dumbass whale.

Kinda hard when you change accounts every 2 days and pretend to not be who I killed or redbared huh? You’re clearly retarded for that matter

10 hours ago, unknowngod said:

jorik why you tryna pip tbh you're a spk whale and doctor e a wannabe ragger i wait roatz slave l0c is ign.

L00L Slave l0c don't make me laugh bruh. I'd slap the shit out of you like i always did.

Kinda hard when you change accounts every 2 days and pretend to not be who I killed or redbared huh? You’re clearly retarded for that matter

You have never ever redbarred me, I never go lower than 75 hp, so that's lie number 1. Second of all, aren't you the slave who's reduced to non-risk nhing because of us? l0l0l0 u kissed the floor more than the old bully-squad multi suiciders did.

Bow down to your masters.

14 hours ago, GOOFIES said:

You have never ever redbarred me, I never go lower than 75 hp, so that's lie number 1. Second of all, aren't you the slave who's reduced to non-risk nhing because of us? l0l0l0 u kissed the floor more than the old bully-squad multi suiciders did.

Bow down to your masters.

Main name + alt names?

I will always risk 2-10b depending how much other people risk, I’ll downgrade or upgrade to match my opponents.

You should stop taking this all so serious because you can’t back up what you’re saying slave (not even 1 1v1 kill vs me LOL).

Main name + alt names?

I will always risk 2-10b depending how much other people risk, I’ll downgrade or upgrade to match my opponents.

You should stop taking this all so serious because you can’t back up what you’re saying slave (not even 1 1v1 kill vs me LOL).

Got enough 1v1 killpics on you, we are still waiting for the so called "kill pic topic" on us, as you told us. Don't talk about "can't back it up", if you can't even simply just make a topic of the so called kill pics. You are and will always be our little mascotte and fanboy. You look up to us, you've proven that in every single way you can think of.

Now go avoid 1v1 like you always do, clueless spawnie nher.

11 hours ago, GOOFIES said:

Got enough 1v1 killpics on you, we are still waiting for the so called "kill pic topic" on us, as you told us. Don't talk about "can't back it up", if you can't even simply just make a topic of the so called kill pics. You are and will always be our little mascotte and fanboy. You look up to us, you've proven that in every single way you can think of.

Now go avoid 1v1 like you always do, clueless spawnie nher.

You’re clearly a clueless ape who avoids me and doesn’t even tell his main because he’s insecure of being hit with killpics because he thinks useless killpics matter.

Stay in safe whoever you are if you can’t compete with my cc.

24 minutes ago, _Jorik_ said:

You’re clearly a clueless ape who avoids me and doesn’t even tell his main because he’s insecure of being hit with killpics because he thinks useless killpics matter.

Stay in safe whoever you are if you can’t compete with my cc.

S B M666 X D - CHICKENNIGGA - GF28596940

Goodluck finding killpics on me, since I have never died, randy ass moron l30l303l. I'll be waiting on the killpics, you are all talk, even your clanmembers said that you're a clueless pker. Just go back to tbing for CGI, maybe they will appreciate you.

"stay in safe", I am ALWAYS in the wilderness, you can ask your own clan members, while you and lemon ice only bark but never NH me.

24 minutes ago, GOOFIES said:

S B M666 X D - CHICKENNIGGA - GF28596940

Goodluck finding killpics on me, since I have never died, randy ass moron l30l303l. I'll be waiting on the killpics, you are all talk, even your clanmembers said that you're a clueless pker. Just go back to tbing for CGI, maybe they will appreciate you.

"stay in safe", I am ALWAYS in the wilderness, you can ask your own clan members, while you and lemon ice only bark but never NH me.

You didn’t get 1 1v1 pic or redbar vs me, only thing you did was rush me, why not fight me on your main ‘sreggin’? Safezone looking ass get off my dick lmao

1 hour ago, _Jorik_ said:

You didn’t get 1 1v1 pic or redbar vs me, only thing you did was rush me, why not fight me on your main ‘sreggin’? Safezone looking ass get off my dick lmao

Sreggin? That's not even my account u delusional rat L0L!

Ma nigga, we've got LOADS of 1v1 killpics on you stop embarrassing yourself and go post the killpics on me that you told me you had. Otherwise, stay quiet and bow down to your masters, whale.

1 hour ago, GOOFIES said:

Sreggin? That's not even my account u delusional rat L0L!

Ma nigga, we've got LOADS of 1v1 killpics on you stop embarrassing yourself and go post the killpics on me that you told me you had. Otherwise, stay quiet and bow down to your masters, whale.

“We got loads”, show me a killpic of AN ACTUAL MEMBER OF YOUR CC who killed me which wasn’t a rush (like you did on your alt chickennnigga for 115hp smh dumb cunt), we fought yesterday and you couldn’t even keep up retard

3 minutes ago, _Jorik_ said:

“We got loads”, show me a killpic of AN ACTUAL MEMBER OF YOUR CC who killed me which wasn’t a rush (like you did on your alt chickennnigga for 115hp smh dumb cunt), we fought yesterday and you couldn’t even keep up retard

We fought yesterday? last time I seen you in wilderness was last week when u begged me for ur items back, dumb whale l0l

4 minutes ago, _Jorik_ said:

Sure here, you already forgot how I slapped u for ez 97 stack? retard. I told you don't embarrass yourself:

z2XmMvC.png?1

Now come with a kill-pic on us which wasn't a tb and 20 man fall in with 20 ele bows.

53 minutes ago, GOOFIES said:

Sure here, you already forgot how I slapped u for ez 97 stack? retard. I told you don't embarrass yourself:

z2XmMvC.png?1

Now come with a kill-pic on us which wasn't a tb and 20 man fall in with 20 ele bows.

LOL that’s not you retard, that’s a valhalla member called koreansmurf aka vh(numbers), how about you stop making shit up and stop hiding names on killpics cuz ur insecure af? LOOOOOOOOOL you can’t compete with me, clearly.

1 hour ago, GOOFIES said:

z2XmMvC.png?1

You’re clearly full of shit, you told me all your accounts here on this post and now you hide the username on killpics? The killpics isn’t yours so stop pretending to be shit.